Weeds

LakesideMaiden

cool10.gif I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! cool10.gif

Now...discuss smile.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Aug 21 2007, 01:03 AM)
laugh.gif Just saw this show for the first time tonight. Here's the website for the show. TiVo is already set, this show is a riot!

ohmy.gif OMG - we stumbled across the replays of this OnDemand - You have to watch seasons 1 & 2 dude!! This show has had me in stitches - and last weeks episode literally almost had me in tears with the ending (opening sequence of this weeks show) laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 21 2007, 01:07 AM)
laugh.gif  Just saw this show for the first time tonight. Here's the website for the show. TiVo is already set, this show is a riot!

ohmy.gif OMG - we stumbled across the replays of this OnDemand - You have to watch seasons 1 & 2 dude!! This show has had me in stitches - and last weeks episode literally almost had me in tears with the ending (opening sequence of this weeks show) laugh.gif

I'm hooked...LSM & I want to get the DVD's for this series!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 20 2007, 10:07 PM)
laugh.gif  Just saw this show for the first time tonight. Here's the website for the show. TiVo is already set, this show is a riot!

Thanks, I'll have to check that out. I laughed my ass off tonight at that show!!!

If anyone else can, see this show. It's got a fairly well known cast with a very well written script....

QUOTE (goose @ Aug 22 2007, 10:52 PM)
One of the best shows to come around in the past few years. Don't have Showtime, but have seen many episodes. Very clever...and MILF-laden. ph34r.gif

Nice one!!! I agree!!! Very nice!!

Duh! Maybe I should be watching this (have never seen it). Will check on demand schedule...

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 27 2007, 11:39 PM)

Duh! Maybe I should be watching this (have never seen it). Will check on demand schedule...

You must see it if you can!!! It is really well written.....

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 27 2007, 11:39 PM)

I LOVE THIS SHOW and highly recommend watching it....every single Monday night!! And you can watch the ones you miss OnDemand...I don't know if season 1 is still there, I think season 2 is....you can also get both on DVD (or at least 1 on DVD, 2 will be out soon if it isn't already)

I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up!! ...see? --> bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bncegrn.gif

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

bumper.gif On Showtime tonight at 10pm EST! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Its been a lot of fun. Both me and Mrs. Snow have really enjoyed it. I was glad to see Andy finally come out and that he has feelings for Nancy. It should make things a bit more complicated and funny (as if Nancy needs any more complications laugh.gif ).

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 27 2009, 05:24 PM)
Its been a lot of fun. Both me and Mrs. Snow have really enjoyed it. I was glad to see Andy finally come out and that he has feelings for Nancy. It should make things a bit more complicated and funny (as if Nancy needs any more complications  laugh.gif ).

spoiler....

Andy getting it on with Nancy's sister really throws a wrench into the whole thing laugh.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 27 2009, 01:42 PM)
Has anyone else been watching the current season so far?

It is getting even more darker and dramatic then ever....still loving it though!

Jennifer Jason Leigh's been a great new addition to show.

I'm going to watch season 4 tonight. Someone told me to check the show out and I got DVD's from Netflix. I don't have Showtime so I will have a wait to get season 5.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 27 2009, 06:16 PM)
Has anyone else been watching the current season  so far?

It is getting even more darker and dramatic then ever....still loving it though!

I'm going to watch season 4 tonight. Someone told me to check the show out and I got DVD's from Netflix. I don't have Showtime so I will have a wait to get season 5.

Season 4 was quite the transitional season....there are still a fair share of comedic moments but for the most part the tone of the show gets darker....still excellent writing and acting

Let me know what you think when you are done

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 21 2007, 12:58 AM)
cool10.gif I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! cool10.gif

Now...discuss smile.gif

Never watched it, and now am watching it for the first time in this season. I think its really good - assuming it was always this good? Characters are funny and so sarcastic...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 27 2009, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 27 2009, 06:16 PM)
Has anyone else been watching the current season  so far?

Season 4 was quite the transitional season....there are still a fair share of comedic moments but for the most part the tone of the show gets darker....still excellent writing and acting

Let me know what you think when you are done

I forget what season it is now, but Im going to have to go back and watch EVERYTHING now...

Shouldve been watching long before...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 27 2009, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 27 2009, 05:24 PM)
Its been a lot of fun. Both me and Mrs. Snow have really enjoyed it. I was glad to see Andy finally come out and that he has feelings for Nancy. It should make things a bit more complicated and funny (as if Nancy needs any more complications  laugh.gif ).

spoiler....

Andy getting it on with Nancy's sister really throws a wrench into the whole thing laugh.gif

Last time I saw her doing that it was when she was going to Ridgemont High School! laugh.gif

That was a great episode...