Board Suggestions?

RushRevisited

Any suggestions for this board? Post 'em here! We want this board to be the most kick ass board on the web!

Yes, this was the first post on TRF, it was a Sunday afternoon.

Sorry to bump this, but just for the sake of curiosity, was the this the first thread on TRF, and if not, which was?

No way... This is stamped August 29th 2004 and I believe 1001, GG, and myself started the server on August 22nd 2004 and opened it for posting on the 23rd...

Sorry to bump this, but just for the sake of curiosity, was the this the first thread on TRF, and if not, which was?

Apparently, it was!

:codger:

:haz:

I have no idea what the first post was.

See the 'Welcome bardan!' thread in the Rush subforum...JARG booted it up, and asked if it was the first thread. But 73 posted in it that this one is. So...the first post in this thread is apparently the first post ever on TRF.

I have no idea where that thread is. I can't find it.

Apparently, it was!

See the 'Welcome bardan!' thread in the Rush subforum...JARG booted it up, and asked if it was the first thread. But 73 posted in it that this one is. So...the first post in this thread is apparently the first post ever on TRF.

Here 'tis:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/212-welcome-bardan/page__st__20#entry3470809

:)

Ahh nevermind, DM is right... I misread the stamp...

I probably have sharper memories of that time than you. You are the first friend I made moving to this stage of my adult life.

:cheers:

Edited by Digital Man
  • Like 1

Apparently, it was!

Here 'tis:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/212-welcome-bardan/page__st__20#entry3470809

Oh my goodness! I just read the very first thread! Awesome! Thanks, Blue J! :) :) :)

Apparently, it was!

Here 'tis:

http://www.therushfo...20#entry3470809

Oh my goodness! I just read the very first thread! Awesome! Thanks, Blue J! :) :) :)

The Bardan thread came to be when the Forum was about 6 days old, 1001 posted a link to probably the second ever thread, after this one.

Edited by Digital Man