Speed, Puke, Crash

rat

Me turning 40 this summer, my wife planned a 40th b-day bash at my brother's in Dallas including tix to the show. We flew from Fl to Tx with no issues Friday. Saturday morning, we took my bro's new 2007 Porsche GT3 out for a real life-enactment of Red Barchetta (mucho fun, highly reccommend picking one up if you have the means-I certainly don't). Made it out to the show that night and it was awesome. However, during Digital Man, some crack ho in the row behind us pukes on my wife's leg (she is no Rush fan) but we partied on with the concert. Afterwards, she actually said it was "a pretty good show". Even commented on how well the drummer was (....WTF??). Anyway good times were had by all. Sunday was poolside with BBQ all day (recovery) and flew out early Monday. It all ended in Fl with our parking shuttle bus getting t-boned a 100 ft from our parking garage by an SUV running a stoplight and my wife (and 4 others) going to the hospital. Regardless of her injuries, I overheard her telling her mother on the phone about how suprised she was of the talent of the band, especially the drummer. A trooper no doubt.

ohmy.gif WOW! What a way to end a killer trip. I hope she was released with only minor bruising. I will send some good energy her way smile.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (rat @ Aug 14 2007, 06:27 PM)
However, during Digital Man, some crack ho in the row behind us pukes on my wife's leg (she is no Rush fan) but we partied on with the concert. It all ended in Fl with our parking shuttle bus getting t-boned a 100 ft from our parking garage by an SUV running a stoplight and my wife (and 4 others) going to the hospital.

This woman needs a day at the spa yes.gif

QUOTE (rat @ Aug 14 2007, 06:27 PM)
Me turning 40 this summer, my wife planned a 40th b-day bash at my brother's in Dallas including tix to the show. We flew from Fl to Tx with no issues Friday. Saturday morning, we took my bro's new 2007 Porsche GT3 out for a real life-enactment of Red Barchetta (mucho fun, highly reccommend picking one up if you have the means-I certainly don't). Made it out to the show that night and it was awesome. However, during Digital Man, some crack ho in the row behind us pukes on my wife's leg (she is no Rush fan) but we partied on with the concert. Afterwards, she actually said it was "a pretty good show". Even commented on how well the drummer was (....WTF??). Anyway good times were had by all. Sunday was poolside with BBQ all day (recovery) and flew out early Monday. It all ended in Fl with our parking shuttle bus getting t-boned a 100 ft from our parking garage by an SUV running a stoplight and my wife (and 4 others) going to the hospital. Regardless of her injuries, I overheard her telling her mother on the phone about how suprised she was of the talent of the band, especially the drummer. A trooper no doubt.

Sorry to hear of the accident. Otherwise, sounds like it all kicked ass!

trink39.gif

Yes what a trip. I hope that your wife mends soon. I'm glad she was still impressed in spite of the puking incident.

Archived