RUSHHEAD SEES NEIL

nobodys hero

Hey everyone I just got a call from RUSHHEAD666 and he spotted Neil riding to the venue. He snapped a few photos and was hoping Neil would see his license plate of YY2112Z. How cool is that? I'm sure he'll have a more detailed story for us.

Hey Cindy!

Awesome! As you can see I am very close to the venue tonight. I am home already!

Holy Cow! I was just coming up Treat Blvd to go home and BAM! There was Neil's bus with the cool motorcycle trailer. Ontario plates and the little ROUTE 66 emblem on the back.

The right side of the trailer had an arrow pointing to the "passing side" and the left side had an arrow pointing left saying "suicide side." Incredible!

My second time seeing the bus, but of course never having the chance to just say "Hi Neil! I have been playing drums for 27 years thanks to you!"

Ah, he hates being bothered anyway!!

Oh well! My day has been made!

I decided to be a Rush dork so I honked my horn a couple of times and then pulled in front of the bus hoping the driver would see my plates.

Yeah I stuck out like a sore thumb in my yellow Xtrerra! So what!

Tonight being front row I will bring my old Mustang plate to the gig!

YYRUSHZ!

CHEERS! RUSH IS HERE!

Earl

The way I acted when you called you woulda thought I had seen Neil. I was jumpin' up and down. I knew the way you told the story would be awesome Earl. I am sooo glad it was you who got the chance to see him. Now go have a kick-ass time tonite!

I have seen Neil also!!! About 20 times the past few decades. Every time they play a live concert in my area I go and check him out. Neil is right there in front of me playing drums.

He is much more of an entertaining person while he is behind the drum kit. The guy is freakin' good I tell ya.

How about watching him play that solo section in Freewill. IT IS GOD LIKE!!!!

QUOTE (Pagon @ Aug 3 2007, 09:05 PM)
I have seen Neil also!!! About 20 times the past few decades. Every time they play a live concert in my area I go and check him out. Neil is right there in front of me playing drums.

He is much more of an entertaining person while he is behind the drum kit. The guy is freakin' good I tell ya.

laugh.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Pagon @ Aug 3 2007, 10:05 PM)

Yeah, I know what you mean. He's coming over my house tomorrow night for steaks.

QUOTE (Brewtus @ Aug 3 2007, 11:26 PM)
you should have knocked his ass off that bike and had him sign 10 or 15 things for you and all your friends!

dazed025.gif You have a detention! confused13.gif

Hare

Archived