San Diego Chargers

Presto45

These guys i think are the Team to beat. Well one reason is you have a great squad, and also you go LT and Drew Brees. Here they come Indica you might have to play these guys in the playoffs. Steelers havent played these guys at all this season.

yes.gif trink39.gif

The Chargers are a big surprise this year. I don't think anyone really expected them to become a playoff contender. They're not a bad team. I'm not too sure what to think these days. There are always so many upsets and teams that you wouldn't think of doing crap to win big. I have given up predicting for now. Let's just see how the games play out.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 23 2004, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 23 2004, 08:35 AM)
Kazzman, they will get past the divisional and then your Steelers will have to play them.   

Good luck Kazzman

That was the funniest thing I've ever heard you say.

The Steelers are a great team. As much as I hate to say it (being a Browns fan) I think they will easily beat the Chargers.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 24 2004, 10:25 AM)
All i have to say is (LT) Ladanian Tomlinson I hope i spelled his name right. Hes San Diego running back yes.gif trink39.gif

He's not bad, although Drew Brees has surprised me the most this year. I think he might have surprised everyone, along with their whole team. That's one of the things that I love so much about sports. A team can always come out of the darkness and surprise you, and then go back to being crap the next year. laugh.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 1 2005, 02:50 PM)
LADANIAN TOMLINSON IS AWESOME

He helped my fantasy football team win the super bowl this season. He caught over 50 passes this season, that's pretty tight for a running back. 17 touchdowns rushing and 1 recieving is an awesome season. If I get a top 5 pick in the fantasy draft next season I will probably pick him up again.

Archived