Steelers fan thread.

kazzman

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 16 2004, 08:12 PM)
Exactly what I was thinking. I hate to admit this, but the 1999 Super Bowl should have been the Browns'.

And the 1986 and 87 super bowls lol

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 16 2004, 08:12 PM)
Exactly what I was thinking. I hate to admit this, but the 1999 Super Bowl should have been the Browns'.

Just imagine how thepeople in Quebec City felt like! In the NHL The Quebec Nordiques moved to Colorado at beginning of 1995-96 season and won Stanley Cup that very year!

My prediction for the steelers game this week is

Steelers 24

Bengals 21

What does everyone else think? The bengals defense has been looking damn good lately, Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson will put some points on the board but if they want to win they better score at least 25 or more points. You know football though, things can change from week to week.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 18 2004, 07:54 PM)

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

What does everyone else think? The bengals defense has been looking damn good lately, Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson will put some points on the board but if they want to win they better score at least 25 or more points. You know football though, things can change from week to week.

You keep giving the other team too much credit! You think the Bengals will score that many? It should be more like:

Steelers 24

Bengals 13

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 18 2004, 08:09 PM)

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

You keep giving the other team too much credit! You think the Bengals will score that many? It should be more like:

Steelers 24

Bengals 13

That will work for me!!! I was thinking about taking the points because I think the Steelers are due for a close game. They have covered the spread for like 6-7 weeks in a row now.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 18 2004, 08:09 PM)

Steelers 24
Bengals 21

Steelers 24

Bengals 13

Bengals suck... been what now, 14 years? Get rid of the owner and it will turn around, until then nothing will help.

Another steelers win!!!! The bengals were hanging tough the whole game though. What was really weird is, the vegas spread was the steelers giving the bengals 5 points, with only a couple minutes left in the game, the bengals kept making penalties to back them up on the 6 yard line, then they got a safety to make the game a 5 point game and a push so Vegas won all bets.

When you pay attention to the point spread every week and watch a lot of games while being aware of the spead, you see a lot of weird things like this and it seems a lot of fishy things happen at the end of some games to make the games a push, or in games that are over anyway, and the under and over is say, 44, and the score is already on 44, it seems like penalties or some strange events happen to keep the score the same so it ends up a push. I guess I'm just cynical to a point but it happens a LOT, if you pay close attention. Theres MILLIONS of dollars that are bet on these games every week, vegas always wins too. You can get lucky every now and then, kind of like playing the slots, but if you bet enough, you will eventually lose lol.

Anyway, The Steelers are 9-1 so I'm not bitching. biggrin.gif

Edited by Indica

The Washington redskins are the next team in the sights of the Steelers!

My prediction

Steelers 17

Redskins 10

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Nov 24 2004, 01:51 PM)
The Steelers should easily beat the Redskins. If they don't, it will be a huge upset. I am gonna go with 31-10.

The redskins have a pretty decent defense. The 2nd ranked defense in all of football. So I think it might be a closer game than some may expect. A 2nd ranked defense will win some games for a team and it will keep them in most games as long as the offense don't make a lot of mistakes.

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 24 2004, 12:13 PM)
The Washington redskins are the next team in the sights of the Steelers!

My prediction

Steelers 17
Redskins 10

The score was 16-7 I was only 4 points off of the actual score.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 29 2004, 05:15 PM)
Well, I got the Redskins score right anyway...

Hell yeah, the skins had to go for it on fourth down just to score their only score ahahahahah.

My dad rocks, today he handed me a ticket for the Steelers and Giants game 12/18 which is on my birthday, cool birthday present!!!!!!! It's a Saturday game too so I think it's nationaly televised.

Indica Congrats on the game on saterday. Root for Steelers all the way, kill those Giants. About Leftwich its not about TDS or ints. Its about winning in the final seconds!!!!!!!!!!! trink39.gif

HAve fun at the game if i dont talk to you sooner

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 5 2004, 11:40 PM)
WIDE RIGHT! Jaguars Kicker misses a 60 yd attempt wide right. Steelers win 17-16.

That was one of the best games all year!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart is pumping~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! Big Ben even has comeback skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!