KEITH MOON

The Analog Kid 2112

i hear they are making a movie about keith moon. another great drummer smile.gif ......anyone hear of it.....any who fans?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 24 2007, 11:29 PM)
Yes Mike Myers will be playing Keith...won't be out til 2009.

I'm not sure Myers has enough of a dark side, Keith was a pretty powerful character, Mike appears too lightweight for the role to me...

Curiosity will get the best of me and I'll have to see this. I wonder how much "dramatic license" they'll take with the story? But with Keith, you shouldn't need dramatic license! laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 26 2007, 12:44 PM)

I'm not sure Myers has enough of a dark side, Keith was a pretty powerful character, Mike appears too lightweight for the role to me...

I wouldn't underestimate his dramatic acting....He did a good job portraying Steve Rubell in the movie "54" and was praised big time. Some even thought he should've been nominated for an Oscar that year.

He'll be fine. After all Moon was a crazy loon as we all know and I can't think of anyone else to play him really.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 26 2007, 02:55 PM)

I wouldn't underestimate his dramatic acting....He did a good job portraying Steve Rubell in the movie "54" and was praised big time. Some even thought he should've been nominated for an Oscar that year.

He'll be fine. After all Moon was a crazy loon as we all know and I can't think of anyone else to play him really.

What about Sam Rockwell?

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/3703_9963_5.jpg

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 26 2007, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 26 2007, 02:55 PM)

What about Sam Rockwell?

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/3703_9963_5.jpg

not a bad call but Myers is still the better choice.....Myers' British background gives him a huge edge as well.