Are Binoculars allowed into the concert?

The weird city

Yes, I always bring a pair myself. Also be prepared to be asked by some hardcore fan to share them. I was at the R Waters show in Sept and brought a pair. Someone behind me asked if he could use them for a moment. I didn't see the harm so I did. In a second those binocs were three rows back. I cussed out the guy who I lent them too, luckily they were quickly returned to me.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 24 2007, 03:20 PM)
Yes, I always bring a pair myself. Also be prepared to be asked by some hardcore fan to share them. I was at the R Waters show in Sept and brought a pair. Someone behind me asked if he could use them for a moment. I didn't see the harm so I did. In a second those binocs were three rows back. I cussed out the guy who I lent them too, luckily they were quickly returned to me.

You were lucky.

Same thing happened to me during the p/g tour. Still looking for those binocs!!!

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Jul 25 2007, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 24 2007, 03:20 PM)
Yes, I always bring a pair myself.  Also be prepared to be asked by some hardcore fan to share them.  I was at the R Waters show in Sept and brought a pair.  Someone behind me asked if he could use them for a moment.  I didn't see the harm so I did.  In a second those binocs were three rows back.  I cussed out the guy who I lent them too, luckily they were quickly returned to me.

You were lucky.

Same thing happened to me during the p/g tour. Still looking for those binocs!!!

rofl3.gif Sorry to hear that.

QUOTE (The weird city @ Jul 24 2007, 04:34 PM)
Seeing how I'm gonna be in the ACC which is a large stadium, and seeing how I'm as far back as it'll go in the concert hall, Are Binoculars allowed? Cause otherwise I won't even have a view of the Screens, let alone the band it's self.

2.gif could give a shit. It is all about the venue. Just don't take colored water in. Yea that sucked, I got in with a unopened vitiman water, and my kid didn't. He did get the camera in though, just make sure you ask why at the gate.. That is prejustice rofl3.gif colored water? wtf.gif Get real

Archived