trip to hollywood

daveyt

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 25 2007, 02:32 PM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 24 2007, 12:24 PM)
Come on Davey....we all want to know if you scored with the chick confused13.gif

no.gif although i was wondering about her eh.gif because she's a native californian so when she was doing her hair in the car i spied her to see if she had hairy armpits.

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 26 2007, 12:59 AM)
i made it back alive

you can't handle my adventure no.gif you don't want to no.gif no:

the QUISHE saved me!!!!

oh i need to hear about this. I hope Liz got her pictures back.

Davey,

Thanks for the brew yesterday. Good times. We saw you in your killer seats, haha. What happened??? Did Liz get her book back? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Oh man, what a WEEK! Hollywood show last Monday, busy work week, fiance getting rear-ended and totaling his kick-ass green Scion XB Friday...but by golly, we still made it out to Vegas and had a wonderful time! Nothing like 2 Rush shows in one week!

Now I've got the post-Rush show blues. sad.gif

I'm being bad and playing hooky from work. There's just no way I could function today. And I don't get a vacation 'til October, so f*ck it!

Too bad I didn't see ya, daveyt! I'm usually in my own little world anyway. And yah. I get into it.

1022.gif

Amazing show. Definitely the best I've heard them. The S&A songs turned out amazing live. TMMB just KICKS. Those syncopated parts near the end - it was one of those moments where I thought to myself, I have never heard a live band sound SO GOOD on stage, ever. The sound at the Bowl was on, our seats kicked ass, and we had a wonderful time.

Vegas was amazing, as well. Although I forgot my platforms and had to stand on my tippy-toes and depend on the video screens!

It will be wonderful to rest today.

*Edited to add*

One of the security guys came up to me and asked me if I was on Rock Of Love. At first I was kind of miffed, then I was sort of flattered...THEN I was mad at myself because if I said "Yah I was one of the blonde skanks on there!" I could've maybe been allowed into the "speshul" areas. Damn. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Bobbi Beyonder @ Jul 30 2007, 09:56 AM)
Oh man, what a WEEK! Hollywood show last Monday, busy work week, fiance getting rear-ended and totaling his kick-ass green Scion XB Friday...but by golly, we still made it out to Vegas and had a wonderful time! Nothing like 2 Rush shows in one week!

Now I've got the post-Rush show blues. sad.gif

I'm being bad and playing hooky from work. There's just no way I could function today. And I don't get a vacation 'til October, so f*ck it!

Too bad I didn't see ya, daveyt! I'm usually in my own little world anyway. And yah. I get into it.

1022.gif

Amazing show. Definitely the best I've heard them. The S&A songs turned out amazing live. TMMB just KICKS. Those syncopated parts near the end - it was one of those moments where I thought to myself, I have never heard a live band sound SO GOOD on stage, ever. The sound at the Bowl was on, our seats kicked ass, and we had a wonderful time.

Vegas was amazing, as well. Although I forgot my platforms and had to stand on my tippy-toes and depend on the video screens!

It will be wonderful to rest today.

*Edited to add*

One of the security guys came up to me and asked me if I was on Rock Of Love. At first I was kind of miffed, then I was sort of flattered...THEN I was mad at myself because if I said "Yah I was one of the blonde skanks on there!" I could've maybe been allowed into the "speshul" areas. Damn. tongue.gif

Right on Bobbi baby!

Good to see you back on here too!

1022.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

Dude thanks for hooking me up. It was good hanging with you for the whole show (for a change). wink.gif

I am glad you made it Vegas!

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Jul 30 2007, 11:08 PM)
Dude thanks for hooking me up. It was good hanging with you for the whole show (for a change). wink.gif

I am glad you made it Vegas!

Ditto and Ditto. The last 9 days have been incredible.

QUOTE (Riv @ Jul 25 2007, 04:42 PM)
Come on Davey....we all want to know if you scored with the chick confused13.gif

no.gif although i was wondering about her eh.gif because she's a native californian so when she was doing her hair in the car i spied her to see if she had hairy armpits.

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

Too bad Daveyt didn't get a good picture to share a good memory on this one. Have a good one you guys. I am leaving this fn forum. rose.gif

QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Aug 30 2010, 01:11 PM)

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

Too bad Daveyt didn't get a good picture to share a good memory on this one. Have a good one you guys. I am leaving this fn forum. rose.gif

why are you leaving Liz?

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Aug 30 2010, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Aug 30 2010, 01:11 PM)

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

why are you leaving Liz?

I am leaving. Just not my cup of tea. Enough this and that ... over the years. yes.gif schla03.gif but I will consider you a 2.gif friend wink.gif

http://www.bov.ch/labels/USA/usa-stone-imperial-russian-stout.jpg

My husband is a Stone fan. It's funny, because I was thinking of the "Arrogant Bastard" ale that I picked up for him last time I was at the store...

Anyways, cheers! I am jealous and happy for you all at the same time! Sounds like you had a great time!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 30 2010, 09:30 PM)
she's not going anywhere! i just talked with her a little while ago. she's been having a rough time and really needs our support right now. handles!

Thanks daveyt smile.gif no hard feelings and it was all in fun...just kinda not being in the mood these days for forums laugh.gif I have to go to court and need to be serious yes.gif goodpost.gif

Archived