The GEEKLIST

snowdogged

QUOTE (momosdanceparty @ Jul 23 2007, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 23 2007, 05:01 PM)
Yes, it's been established that Rush is for geeks.

By all the "cool" people, I'm certain.

cool.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Strikh @ Jul 24 2007, 06:00 PM)
It's true, though.

I have been listening to Rush from the beginning.

I have also played Dungeons & Dragons from the beginning.

Coincidence?  I don't think so.

GEEKS not. Chutes and ladders yes. The Stooges have you people thinking to much,,, overtime. WAY TO FUNNY.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 23 2007, 05:01 PM)
Yes, it's been established that Rush is for geeks.

WRONG, there are want to be 2.gif geeks. Then there are real 2.gif fans that read these forums and laugh. Most of the people , in this forum DON"T get RUSH. ALL they want to do is BITCH!

LETS TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE? EH

My girl wears one of these for me on occassion: cool.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/skopetski/Junk/geekissexyshirt.jpg

I'm proud to be a geek girl 1022.gif

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/123004/graduate-school.gif

QUOTE (Learxt17 @ Jul 24 2007, 05:55 PM)
Then there are real 2.gif fans that read these forums and laugh. Most of the people , in this forum DON"T get RUSH. ALL they want to do is BITCH!

LETS TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE? EH

Then leave if you don't like "most" of the members on this forum.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 24 2007, 09:15 PM)
Then there are real 2.gif  fans that read these forums and laugh.      Most of the people , in this forum DON"T get RUSH. ALL they want to do is BITCH!

LETS TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE?  EH

http://www.mninter.net/~richard/Please%20do%20not%20feed%20the%20trolls.jpg

Rush Is for geeks? Well then I am propably a geek, but it doesn't matter, at least I have a girlfriend. wub.gif tongue.gif

I was a geek. That means the "cool" people work for me now. biggrin.gif

I am sooo a Geek, laugh.gif says so in my signature! trink36.gif

Then there are real 2.gif  fans that read these forums and laugh.      Most of the people , in this forum DON"T get RUSH. ALL they want to do is BITCH!

See what I mean. I never said I don't like people in this forum. I am a huge 2.gif fan. I don't prefer GEEK, but whatever. The posts are most entertaining. Some people know what 2.gif is about, but most don't. As of now, I don't think you have a clue pedro rofl3.gif wtf.gif chill out and cool10.gif one up.

GO SEE RUSH PEOPLE AND ENJOY!!!

QUOTE (Learxt17 @ Jul 26 2007, 04:30 PM)

See what I mean. I never said I don't like people in this forum. I am a huge 2.gif fan. I don't prefer GEEK, but whatever. The posts are most entertaining. Some people know what 2.gif is about, but most don't. As of now, I don't think you have a clue pedro rofl3.gif wtf.gif chill out and cool10.gif one up.

GO SEE RUSH PEOPLE AND ENJOY!!!

You specifically stated that most people on this board don't "get" rush and all they want to do is bitch. That is a direct insult to the vast majority of board members here. That is uncalled for and extremely rude. Do you know what is even more disgusting, is the email you sent me, which I have reprinted below:

pedro2112,

Learxt17 has sent you this email from
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php.

Hey asshole, did you ever have a cigar rammed up your ass? I'm sure
you did. Next time you think you know shit about concerts give me a call.
  Or you like it up the ASS!

If you ever threaten me like that again, I will personally rip your head off, shit down your neck, and then stick your head back on, face down, so you can smell your own shit for the rest of your life.

You've got a lot of nerve coming on this board, insulting all of us, and then sending members private emails with threats in them. This board was founded by people that are actually friends with each other. We do not want jerks like you to clutter up our board with insults and threats.

Please leave.

It's alright to joke around and have a little bit of fun at someone else's expense as long as you don't take it too far and really hurt someone, but there has been way too much bashing and threatening going on in this forum lately. We all have something in common. We all love Rush! Let's all try to get along with one another and when you see you are really offending someone then try to be civil and do the right thing. I don't think any of the members from Rush would approve of this behavior.

Give Peace a Chance

Archived