Moving Pictures

barney_rebel

http://www.deviantart.com/view/14437400/

No amazing effects or anything, but this picture will put a smile on your face. Perfect lighting, perfect focus. It's tough sometimes to get great lighting when the sun is too intense. But here he has it nailed down perfectly. What a happy and peaceful shot.

What a pretty lady too.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT IT!!!!!

Nikon D70s!!!!

SOOOO freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!...I can't stop staring at it man!! It's NEVER going to leave my side.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 18 2005, 08:07 PM)
I GOT IT!!!!!

Nikon D70s!!!!

SOOOO freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!...I can't stop staring at it man!! It's NEVER going to leave my side.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Well show us whatcha got! Submit some photos!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 18 2005, 07:51 PM)
I GOT IT!!!!!

Nikon D70s!!!!

SOOOO freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!...I can't stop staring at it man!! It's NEVER going to leave my side.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Well i'll take some pictures at YYZ....right now i'm severly reading EVERYTHING so I know what the hell i'm doing!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 19 2005, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 18 2005, 07:51 PM)
I GOT IT!!!!!

Nikon D70s!!!!

SOOOO freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!...I can't stop staring at it man!! It's NEVER going to leave my side.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Well i'll take some pictures at YYZ....right now i'm severly reading EVERYTHING so I know what the hell i'm doing!!! smile.gif

We got to come back and flood the RC Forum with pics!

I know I'm gonna!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20988352/

As a general rule of thumb, I really don't like to comment on my own photos.

But this one I had to show off. Look at the natural emotion on the two models - who says people have to be side-by-side in a photo for the story to be told?

What an awesome time. Damn I miss you guys.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 09:09 AM)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20988352/

As a general rule of thumb, I really don't like to comment on my own photos.

But this one I had to show off. Look at the natural emotion on the two models - who says people have to be side-by-side in a photo for the story to be told?

What an awesome time. Damn I miss you guys.

I faved that one! biggrin.gif I like it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 09:22 AM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
barney_rebel, D-13

Awe thanks D! I wish you were there too - I'm your #1 DA fan!

laugh.gif Thanks Barn! It's always a fav to look at your stuff on DA! biggrin.gif I'll be putting up some pictures soon...gotta resize them and stuff smile.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 12:58 PM)
Cool - looking forward to them.

I am going to have to update this pic. I just noticed it's not the latest version. I remember cleaning the fingerprint off the lens of the sunglasses biggrin.gif

i was going to say something aboot that.....

it really is an amazing photo... i love the way you see a kodak moment...and capture it!!

nice job love!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 26 2005, 01:19 PM)

I am going to have to update this pic.  I just noticed it's not the latest version.  I remember cleaning the fingerprint off the lens of the sunglasses biggrin.gif

it really is an amazing photo... i love the way you see a kodak moment...and capture it!!

nice job love!!

Why thank you hon -

There was a Kodak moment every time we hung out with you guys... just look at the pictures.

FYI - what I posted was less than 3/4 of the pictures I had taken. I'll go through and post some more some time - even the dirty ones biggrin.gif

Edited by barney_rebel

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 26 2005, 01:19 PM)

I am going to have to update this pic.  I just noticed it's not the latest version.  I remember cleaning the fingerprint off the lens of the sunglasses biggrin.gif

nice job love!!

Why thank you hon -

There was a Kodak moment every time we hung out with you guys... just look at the pictures.

FYI - what I posted was less than 3/4 of the pictures I had taken. I'll go through and post some more some time - even the dirty ones biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

hey... i showered.....

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 06:58 PM)
Oh by the way, what fingerprint on the lens wink.gif

http://www.deviantart.com/view/20988352/

man your good!!!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 26 2005, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 26 2005, 07:52 PM)
man your good!!!

In what context cool.gif

well......

i thought we were going to keep that our little secret...

but if you insist.....

in EVERY context....

there!! i said it...

does your ego feel appropriately stroked now?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19303779/

I am always a fan of wedding/romantic pictures (even though the marriage part might not be the coolest). I have always loved candid shots - I hate traditional posed. If it is posed, I think the best photos are the ones where they are expressing their feelings towards each other, not just smiling at the camera.

I love the symetry and distance-blur with the columns behind them. Perfect sunrise or sunset, and perfect lighting. I feel the love when I look at this pic.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21017289/

What an amazing, yet simple shot. Colour is everything here - check out it represents her expression. You get chills looking around her hands right down her face.

Great focus too - the focus is on her face yet her hands are in front but not as dominant.

Awesome portrait.