NEW MESSAGE FROM NEIL

droolingpictures

All bulls*** I think, what a weirdo. She is so incredibly obsessed with Rush it has screwed up her whole life. How dare she make such talk about Neil's family, how dare she. She goes way too far when she starts talking about them. Why would Neil even choose to sensor his own family....? WAIT DON'T ANSWER THAT IT'S ALL JUST STUPID BULLS***!!!

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 09:05 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 9 2007, 03:58 AM)

No I really don't think Rush is out to get herĀ  no.gif

really? what part of her story made you think she was full of shit? the part about how it was the government that killed Jackie or Selena, or the part about how she is being "remotely viewed" by Neil Peart?

It was a close call between the two then Nikko McBrain started "Moving Picture" with me and I decoded that she was full of crap.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 8 2007, 01:31 PM)
She just said she could cure autism. unsure.gif

I just listened to it again and she said this mind control devise could be used to cure autism. I guess if that were the case, I'd hope that this devise does exist.

Ā 

If I had a stalker like this following me, I'd steer clear of everyone too. This has to be the woman Neil refers to on page 138 of Roadshow.

Ā 

She's whacked....and needs some serious help.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 9 2007, 11:11 AM)
Questions:

Why single out Rush and particularly Neil Peart?
(Out of all the celebrities on the planet).

Who are the people conducting the interview?
(Are they doctors assessing the status of her psychosis or tabloid reporters trying to dig up a juicy story?....or perhaps something else).

Was this video just released recently? Some of the dialogue suggests it was probably taped around 2004.

Weird stuff.

So you wanna make it big do ya? Better make sure you know what you're signing up for first.

don't try to make sense out of a nut.

Ā 

this has happened so many times before.

Letterman has had issues also.

There are so many 'little glimpses' into the little world inside her mind that it's scarry... wacko.gif Give that woman a "sedagive" stat!

Ā 

Oh wait...

Ā 

"... incoming message from the Big Giant Head..."

Ā 

rofl3.gif

Ā 

Toys, toys, toys,... in the attic!

Our members have made a total of 933,877 posts

We have 5,052 registered members

The newest member is MK-Ultra

Ā 

z7shysterical.gif

I don't know why people are having such a hard time believing this. It's obvious that the administrative staff, here at TRF use this MK ULTRA technology all the time. For nearly a year they had me GLUED to my recliner, reading and posting in nearly every thread. I mean... c'mon... how can you possibly explain these totally ridiculous post counts by Blonde and Test??? They are obviously under the control of some outside force that is invading their chakras. yes.gif

Ā 

I will be coming out on record about some of the things that have been transmitted to me by RR and GG and 73 in the near future. It is my duty to expose the admin staff, here at TRF for the evil, mind controlling, wicked cabal that they are. yes.gif

Ā 

You can tell from the things that they've posted in this thread, disparaging the words of poor Solaris BlueRaven. They want to make you think she's CRAZY, when they themselves practice this horrible version of mindcontrol. They use this board to invade our chakras on a daily basis. I'll have more to say in my expose, coming soon. If I'm still alive.

Ā 

scared.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 22 2007, 06:52 PM)
I don't know why people are having such a hard time believing this. It's obvious that the administrative staff, here at TRF use this MK ULTRA technology all the time. For nearly a year they had me GLUED to my recliner, reading and posting in nearly every thread. I mean... c'mon... how can you possibly explain these totally ridiculous post counts by Blonde and Test??? They are obviously under the control of some outside force that is invading their chakras. yes.gif

I will be coming out on record about some of the things that have been transmitted to me by RR and GG and 73 in the near future. It is my duty to expose the admin staff, here at TRF for the evil, mind controlling, wicked cabal that they are. yes.gif

You can tell from the things that they've posted in this thread, disparaging the words of poor Solaris BlueRaven. They want to make you think she's CRAZY, when they themselves practice this horrible version of mindcontrol. They use this board to invade our chakras on a daily basis. I'll have more to say in my expose, coming soon. If I'm still alive.

scared.gif

Get Vincent to help you with this. What he lacks in interviewing skills he makes up for through sheer intimidation.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 22 2007, 05:52 PM)

scared.gif

This guys right, 32 000 posts from Blondsomething since March of last year. Isnt that a liitle suspicious?