NEW MESSAGE FROM NEIL

droolingpictures

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 8 2007, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 8 2007, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 8 2007, 02:31 PM)
Zzzzziiiiiinnnnngggg!!! http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/images/smilies/rimshot.gif

laugh.gif

Ooooh!

JOY! *squeal*

I simply MUST add this to the smiley collection. yes.gif

And I'll name it after you, priest. smile.gif

Why I'm honored! smile.gif

rimshot.gif

biggrin.gif

I love it!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 8 2007, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jun 8 2007, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 8 2007, 02:23 PM)
Wait, wait, wait......one sec.............hang on.........

Yes.

Okay.

I just got a psychic message from Neil. He says we should stop wasting our time with this wacko and go back to talking about how excited we about the tour.

I got one from Geddy.

He said that unless you watch this video, you will be intruded upon by him and Neil.

Why do you think Lerxst rants like he does?

z7shysterical.gif

Okay, here goes. Wait for it:

Well, I for one wouldn't mind being intruded upon by Neil. wink.gif

*Ba-doom-CRASH*

rofl3.gif

http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/0000000492.gif

That's just what I was thinking! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Where do I sign up? drool1.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

Poor Neil sad.gif angry.gif scared.gif

My God...

Just finally getting the chance to watch this. This is just sad. Suddenly I completely understand Neil's desired seclusion from the public.

She obviously is very sick and needs some serious help.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 8 2007, 11:39 PM)
My God...

Just finally getting the chance to watch this. This is just sad. Suddenly I completely understand Neil's desired seclusion from the public.

She obviously is very sick and needs some serious help.

watch the whole thing

Wow, what a complete nutcase. fing.gif

It was funny at first, in a sick kind of way, until she starts talking about Neil's wife and daughter being victims of this MKULTRA mind-control crap. 062802puke_prv.gif

Looks like she's mostly trying to get some publicity for her "book." 062802puke_prv.gif

I hope Neil and Michael Mosbach (Rush's security manager) sue her for libel. yes.gif

EDIT: Holy crap, her book is actually available on Amazon.com! 062802puke_prv.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Transmutation-Throug...n/dp/1414023758

Anyone care to give her a nice Customer Review? cool.gif

Edited by PariahDog

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 8 2007, 11:44 PM)
Wow, what a complete nutcase. fing.gif

It was funny at first, in a sick kind of way, until she starts talking about Neil's wife and daughter being victims of this MKULTRA mind-control crap. 062802puke_prv.gif

Looks like she's mostly trying to get some publicity for her "book." 062802puke_prv.gif

I hope Neil and Michael Mosbach (Rush's security manager) sue her for libel. yes.gif

No. It's much worse than that. Watch further. Mike and Neil actually get a restraining order against her, which she violates and ends up in Jail.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:46 AM)
Wow, what a complete nutcase.  fing.gif

No. It's much worse than that. Watch further. Mike and Neil actually get a restraining order against her, which she violates and ends up in Jail.

Then what happens??

unsure.gif

Does she marry her long lost brother and find out that she's the real FATHER of Neil's lost daughter???

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 8 2007, 11:54 PM)

Then what happens??

unsure.gif

Does she marry her long lost brother and find out that she's the real FATHER of Neil's lost daughter???

ph34r.gif

Um... no. She probably ends up in an institution. Hopefully.

I'm about half way through now. She contacted the White House? laugh.gif I hope the interviewer ends up asking "Are you completely f***ing insane?" by the end here...

http://www.byregion.net/images/members/SOLARIS_1.jpg

Is this the Fly By Night owl and the head from Grace Under Pressure in her book? laugh.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2007, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 8 2007, 11:54 PM)

Then what happens??

unsure.gif

ph34r.gif

Um... no. She probably ends up in an institution. Hopefully.

Well what I said amounts to the same thing...

wink.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 9 2007, 12:58 AM)

Is this the Fly By Night owl and the head from Grace Under Pressure in her book?  laugh.gif

And the pyramid from Caress of Steel. cool.gif

The head looks like the Talosians on Star Trek.

http://www.scifilm.org/tv/tvgraphics/st-menagerie.jpg

Edited by PariahDog

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 9 2007, 01:11 AM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jun 9 2007, 12:58 AM)

Is this the Fly By Night owl and the head from Grace Under Pressure in her book?  laugh.gif

And the pyramid from Caress of Steel. cool.gif

Are the stars from 2112??? laugh.gif

If you contact the White House with stuff like this you will Be watched!

I don't think Rush cares what voices in this ladies head says.

But the US Govt takes stuff like this as a threat.

*Edit I have just listen to the whole "interview" and while I can't help but think this lady needs some real help,I will say I don't put anything past the Governments of the world to try and use every means "necessary" to stay in control. But this sort of off the wall accusation that a Rock band is invading her mind does the cause of finding out what experiments are really going on a Huge disservice.*

No I really don't think Rush is out to get her no.gif

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 9 2007, 03:58 AM)

No I really don't think Rush is out to get her no.gif

really? what part of her story made you think she was full of shit? the part about how it was the government that killed Jackie or Selena, or the part about how she is being "remotely viewed" by Neil Peart?

At least we know what her favorite album is...anybody care to count how many times she said "moving pictures"?

laugh.gif

And yes, RR, this kind of thing explains why Neil is a hermit. yes.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 9 2007, 07:50 PM)
All of Rush is invading her head! ohmy.gif

Rush are invading my head right now as I'm listening to 2112.

THis is a conspiracy against Rush. I might take this link to a conspiracy site. AlienSmiley.gif

bolt.gif

Questions:

Why single out Rush and particularly Neil Peart?

(Out of all the celebrities on the planet).

Who are the people conducting the interview?

(Are they doctors assessing the status of her psychosis or tabloid reporters trying to dig up a juicy story?....or perhaps something else).

Was this video just released recently? Some of the dialogue suggests it was probably taped around 2004.

Weird stuff.

So you wanna make it big do ya? Better make sure you know what you're signing up for first.

Sure MKULTRA existed, and who knows what covert experimentation goes on today with citizens of the world, but she is attacking 2.gif and that is not cool. Shameless, self-promoting fake. Boycott Miss Blueraven. Now, she can go eat crow.