NEW MESSAGE FROM NEIL

droolingpictures

QUOTE (Solaris BlueRaven @ Jun 22 2007, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (MK-Ultra @ Jun 18 2007, 08:12 PM)
The electromagnetic fields were insecure. It was only a matter of time.

The machines are generating the signals as we speak.

Aaahhh... Neil, GET OUT MY HEAD!!! rage.gif

If you wished to be left alone, perhaps you should have respected the restraining order, no?

Just do what we say and you won't have to be "tagged" again.

Oh, and don't diss the telepathic drum solo.

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Jun 22 2007, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 22 2007, 05:52 PM)
I don't know why people are  having such a hard time believing this.  It's obvious that the administrative staff, here at TRF use this MK ULTRA technology all the time.  For nearly a year they had me GLUED to my recliner, reading and posting in nearly every thread.  I mean... c'mon... how can you possibly explain these totally ridiculous post counts by Blonde and Test???  They are obviously under the control of some outside force that is invading their chakras.  yes.gif 

I will be coming out on record about some of the things that have been transmitted to me by RR and GG and 73 in the near future.  It is my duty to expose the admin staff, here at TRF for the evil, mind controlling, wicked cabal that they are.  yes.gif 

You can tell from the things that they've posted in this thread, disparaging the words of poor Solaris BlueRaven.  They want to make you think she's CRAZY, when they themselves practice this horrible version of mindcontrol.  They use this board to invade our chakras on a daily basis.  I'll have more to say in my expose, coming soon.  If I'm still alive. 

scared.gif

This guys right, 32 000 posts from Blondsomething since March of last year. Isnt that a liitle suspicious?

blonde77th is not SOLARIS

no.gif no.gif

but, she might be a victim of mind control. Then again I might be too. I felt an overwhelming desire to join this board on the 24TH OF MAY! Coincidence? no.gif

Edited by Ancient Ways

I would love to interVIEW this solaris person. yes.gif

I wish I'd known about this before I interVIEWed Geddy Lee. I would have asked him about his involvement in all of it.

Solaris... have your people contact my people and we'll definitely set something up. yes.gif

DankA.

V.

Oh... and Necro... i'm sure your story should be interesting. yes.gif I've always thought you were a bit "skewed". Maybe you have been "tagged". yes.gif

Here are some details that were posted over on CP about this video. Might answer a few of the questions that have been posted here.

QUOTE (Kroy Wen @ Jun 12 2007, 12:59:35 AM)
I thought you guys would want to know a little "inside info," so here it is.

1) I was at the court proceedings wherein Michael Mosbach laid the wood to the nutter in the video (Solaris Blueraven). She IS very crazy and she DOES believe everything she has been saying. She's also lost EVERY appeal she's had and has lied in all of her testimonies and lied in her depositions. She has even lied to and about the judge and has tried lying about the judge to other judges. She is considered ARMED and very dangerous and there is a posting at every venue on this Rush tour for security to be on the lookout for her. The fans should ALSO be on the lookout for her and should alert security IMMEDIATELY if they see her (especially at the Red Rocks show). They should NOT engage her in any way.

2) Neil did not post the video or the link to the video. The video was recorded and posted by David Icke (a world renowned nutter). He also did NOT post the link on Myspace. SPQR (aka Michael Mosbach) did. This was done so people could see the person and know what they're dealing with. It was also so they (the fans) could know who to look for and alert security.

3) The link to the video was posted ONLY to alert people (fans) to a very real security thread to Neil and the band. This was NOT done to ridicule her in any way. Remember the video had no accompanying editorial and remained in the pristine state that the interviewer (David Icke) and the star (Solaris Blueraven, Goddess Ascending) intended with no changes made whatsoever.

4) Brutus is NOT Michael Mosbach.

5) Neil DOES read messages sent to him via Myspace. Not ALL messages, but many (although "The Editor" will be handling messages while Neil is on tour as his schedule will not permit him to remain up to date on those events as he will be busy rocking everyone's socks off.)

6) Neil, Alex, Geddy and Brutus are NOT 12' tall Lizard people. Whether Michael Mosbach is a lizard person is still undetermined.

7) This is ALL very real, very accurate and very true information. I will do my best to keep you all up to date regarding this issue as it is moving forward. The video will most likely be pulled down from the site very soon and representatives of N.P. are doing their best to get Solaris Blueraven help via the proper governmental channels.

8) I cannot get you free tickets.

:Happy Birthday!:

QUOTE (Kroy Wen @ Jun 15 2007, 01:48:17)

1) The video was always on Google videos, not on anyone's Myspace. There was a link posted in a bulletin by Michael Mosbach from Michael Mosbach's PERSONAL web page. There was never a posting on or via Neil's Myspace page. Neil's page is actually Neil's page. It is not a fan page (as the GL and AL ones are). Neil reads many of the messages on there but, being a busy man, has his page managed by several individuals. One is Michael Mosbach and the other is "The Editor." Neil's page is not considered "Anthem Approved" because it is Neil's page, not Rush's page. Therefor Anthem can't approve or disapprove of it (officially).

2) It wasn't yanked by Myspace. It was never on Myspace. The video CAN (and will) be pulled from G_oooo_gle Videos and if it's on YouTube it will be pulled from there as well.

Enjoy the tour.

Edited by Bastille Night

QUOTE (Vincent @ Jun 23 2007, 07:02 AM)
I would love to interVIEW this solaris person. yes.gif

I wish I'd known about this before I interVIEWed Geddy Lee. I would have asked him about his involvement in all of it.

Solaris... have your people contact my people and we'll definitely set something up. yes.gif

DankA.

V.

Oh... and Necro... i'm sure your story should be interesting. yes.gif I've always thought you were a bit "skewed". Maybe you have been "tagged". yes.gif

I'd love to be interviewed, Vincent. Maybe I can make the public more aware of MK-Ultra and get some more believers. yes.gif

And to the board member MK-Ultra: Maybe you shouldn't have started INVADING MY BRAIN in the first place!!

Facepalm... I'm not facepalming Solaris BlueRaven, I'm facepalming the people attacking her....

People need to become conspiracy minded. People need to wake up. Yes the government is evil, and there is an enslavement agenda. People think I'm crazy too, but there truly is a conspiracy against us all. Yes the New World Order, Illuminati and all of that exist. MK Ultra exists, it has been declassified, they don't even lie about it being a mind control, torture operation. All this CIA/MK Ultra technology she says the band used to attack her does exist. Government has been hiding some highly advanced technology in their black operations and secret space programs for a very, very long time. People need to wake up and see what is going on. Government which today is The Vatican Church and Crown of England, is very evil. And does evil things. They conduct mind control and human trafficking operations. They conduct satanic rituals. This stuff isn't theory, it is fact. The evil is all around. And they have used the entertainment industry as a tool to control people, to make them think that this enslavement agenda doesnt exist. The problem is when you view the entertainment industry as being there for nothing more than pure entertainment, you wont see how evil certain performers are. There are plenty of performers in the industry who are involved with government mind control/torture operations, satanic rituals and human trafficking. The rocker and Metalhead in me hates that bands are involved in this, but they are...

Oh geeze. Ancient zombie thread is just stupid. Why dig this thing up?

Found it while searching these claims through google. All I am saying is that MK Ultra, and all this advanced techoloygy used for mind manipulation and various other operations, is very real. Who knows if Solaris told the entire truth? Just saying there is some validity to what she is saying.