Mostly Autumn

The Owl

QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 14 2010, 04:57 PM)
One I've yet to check out. Good ol" TRF for the heads-up as usual cool.gif

You should dig them... not metally at all... Very Floydish, with a bit of a folk tinge..

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 15 2010, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Nov 14 2010, 04:57 PM)
One I've yet to check out.  Good ol" TRF for the heads-up as usual  cool.gif

You should dig them... not metally at all... Very Floydish, with a bit of a folk tinge..

Cheers Owl, will try and get to them by the end of the week.

I know it's late, but after a few listens of the album here's what I think.

The album was amazing, and I don't know if it was pacing but the album was over before I knew it.... It still clocked in at around 52 minutes, but there was no wasted space, nor any filler on the album.....like there was I feel on their last album "Glass Shadows"..

I love this album.... I miss Heather Findlay on the album, but Olivia Spearman is an amazing vocalist to have if we cannot have Heather.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 3 2010, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (whoisrush @ Nov 3 2010, 06:58 PM)
The final gig that Heather played with Mostly Autumn has recently been released on dvd. It is called 'That Night in Leamington' and is available via the Mostly Autumn website.

Considering it was shot on only 3 cameras it is a superb account of what was a brilliant show. Also, about 100 copies were signed by Heather before being shipped out and I got one of them.

If you like Mostly Autumn I would definitely recommend it.

Mostly Autumn records

I would like this, but I am weary of ordering DVDs imported........ I am not too sure of the whole regionalized setup with the DVD

For your information, the double cd of the final Heather gig is now available. It is the complete show and it sounds superb.

Mostly Autumn records

It is also available on Amazon in the UK so you may be able to get from there. Definitely recommended.

QUOTE (whoisrush @ Apr 16 2011, 04:33 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 3 2010, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (whoisrush @ Nov 3 2010, 06:58 PM)
The final gig that Heather played with Mostly Autumn has recently been released on dvd. It is called 'That Night in Leamington' and is available via the Mostly Autumn website.

Considering it was shot on only 3 cameras it is a superb account of what was a brilliant show. Also, about 100 copies were signed by Heather before being shipped out and I got one of them.

If you like Mostly Autumn I would definitely recommend it.

Mostly Autumn records

I would like this, but I am weary of ordering DVDs imported........ I am not too sure of the whole regionalized setup with the DVD

For your information, the double cd of the final Heather gig is now available. It is the complete show and it sounds superb.

Mostly Autumn records

It is also available on Amazon in the UK so you may be able to get from there. Definitely recommended.

Yeah, the CD might defiantly be worth getting, but still I am very apprehensive about getting the DVD... I still don't know if it will be regionalized.

Archived