Falling Down

floydfanatic111

Classic movie. Michael Douglas' finest hour as D-Fens. He does what many dream of doing (beat up stingy store clerks who overprice things, gang-bangers who whine when we invade their turf, shoot up fast food joints and so on).

The poor guy's values didn't belong in the new world. The Nazi guy pushed him over the edge (though the Nazi guy was funny).

My favorite character aside D-Fens was the Nazi dude. He was some bad dude with some brass b*lls to insult the gay dudes.

Also when he shoots up Whammyburger. Supposedly that scene was inspired by the 1984 McDonald's massacre incident. Whereas in real life, amny people were killed and so forth, the movie just had him shoot holes in the ceiling.

Every time im in a burger joint, and I get a flattened piece of crap burger, I remember that movie and joke with my wife.. "now is that the way it looks in the picture?" - this just happened at a BK 2 weeks ago (near me, the BKs all SUCK! slow, bad, dirty...)

OMG Finbar LOVES Falling Down!!!!

I just saw it recently with him and it is pretty funny but I dunno if I would call it a classic. That burger scene is great (the sorry sad thing) haha. Too True!