2012 Jump on the bandwagon ...

Lady April

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 24 2007, 09:05 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 24 2007, 06:37 PM)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober6/clay2.jpg

http://theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

What about Taylor Hicks? "Soul Patrol in the White House in '12, baby!"

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 24 2007, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 24 2007, 07:44 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 24 2007, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 24 2007, 07:10 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 24 2007, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jun 23 2007, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 24 2007, 10:31 AM)
I definitely believe we are coming to an enormous change for the consciousness of the human race in the next few years, and December 21, 2012 is an enormous part of that.  I've actually known about this since about 1987, but I never in my wildest dreams thought it would become information that would be so public as it's becoming.

That said, I don't believe for a second it's the "end of the world", but it will be of great significance.  Things have already started to change, intensify and speed up and it will continue to accelerate.  It's gonna make the social change in the 60's look small in comparison.  This truly is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.  I understand it's something that will be met by great skepticism by many, but that's cool.  Talk to me in 5 years and we'll see if you're still skeptical. tongue.gif

Not the end of the world, but a mass evolution of consciousness.  I just saw what looked like a GREAT book on the subject called The Mayan Code that just came out.  I wanted to buy it, but didn't feel like shelling out the $18 at that moment.

Wait a minute. It's going to be a "mass evolution of consciousness, etc." and you didn't want to shell out a measely 18 bucks?!! wacko.gif

Me buying the book or not won't change the course of history. tongue.gif

Really?! I thought it would. eyesre4.gif

You know what I meant. If not then: if something of such monumental importance is going to happen, wouldn't you want to read more up on it?

I totally do want to read up more about it, but I'll wait till fundage is more plentiful. The book will still be there. yes.gif tongue.gif

There's always the 'ol "requesting it through the library" trick. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Very true, but the Ashland library is temporary closed (long painful story).

This is the book I'm referring to:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober6/mayan.jpg

Amazon - The Mayan Code

laugh.gif Thanks Gooby, you're awesome. That doeth sucketh about the Ashland library sad.gif I could lend you my little books smile.gif

They're ain't no mountains in Texas, yer gonna have to go to New Mexico fer that!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 28 2007, 05:30 PM)
They're ain't no mountains in Texas, yer gonna have to go to New Mexico fer that!

Yes there is believe it or not. Guadalupe peak is over 8,500 feet. Of course it's about 600 miles away. I could make a quick run to the Ozarks. Only two or three hours away. smile.gif

laugh.gif There is no where that is safe really, you can't hide from the Sun's solar maximum which melts the ice caps, which takes weight off the tectonic plates in turn shifting them, destablizing them, causing extreme earthquakes and volcanic activity not to mention seismically influenced tidals and tsunamis tongue.gif

dazed025.gif so don't even think about it.

unsure.gif Unless, of course, you've mastered fusion and can bolt from this entire system moon.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 28 2007, 08:42 PM)
laugh.gif There is no where that is safe really, you can't hide from the Sun's solar maximum which melts the ice caps, which takes weight off the tectonic plates in turn shifting them, destablizing them, causing extreme earthquakes and volcanic activity not to mention seismically influenced tidals and tsunamis tongue.gif

unsure.gif Unless, of course, you've mastered fusion and can bolt from this entire system moon.gif

What's up with the constant moon.gif ? So moon.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 28 2007, 04:33 PM)

Yes there is believe it or not. Guadalupe peak is over 8,500 feet. Of course it's about 600 miles away. I could make a quick run to the Ozarks. Only two or three hours away. smile.gif

Really?

Holy crap!

I knew of Guadalupe Peak but had no idea it was that high.

Have you ever climbed it?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 29 2007, 11:07 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 28 2007, 04:33 PM)

Really?

Holy crap!

I knew of Guadalupe Peak but had no idea it was that high.

Have you ever climbed it?

That area of the state is ugly. I don't know if you know the saying, "Fort Worth is where the west begins." It's pretty accurate. After 30 or 40 miles outside of Ft. Worth it's nothing but rocks and tumble weeds. That's scenery you would have for the entire 600 mile trip Southwest on down to El Paso.

I think Guadalupe Peak is actually 8,900 feet. I've won a couple of bets on that tad bit of information.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 28 2007, 09:08 PM)

unsure.gif Unless, of course, you've mastered fusion and can bolt from  this entire system moon.gif

rofl3.gif

It is my favourite emotion. So moon.gif naa!

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2007, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 28 2007, 09:08 PM)

unsure.gif Unless, of course, you've mastered fusion and can bolt from  this entire system moon.gif

rofl3.gif

It is my favourite emotion. So moon.gif naa!

pokey.gif

I'll be in college that year......my life by myself will just be begining......

I hope that the world does not end...

What were the Mayans so smart on anyways?......Anyone willing to share a bit of this knowledge other than simply "The world is going to end"....sure the calendar stops there......but why?????

Edited by udanax

QUOTE (udanax @ Jul 17 2007, 01:46 AM)
I'll be in college that year......my life by myself will just be begining......

I hope that the world does not end...

What were the Mayans so smart on anyways?......Anyone willing to share a bit of this knowledge other than simply "The world is going to end"....sure the calendar stops there......but why?????

The Mayans were smart on the Astrological level. They made a series of very accurate calendars. The long count calendar, for this particular age of man, ending on 12-21-12. They didn't refer to it as "Doomsday" though.

The Church, somewhere post 200 AD, claimed that 2012 would be Armageddon. Armageddon is the name of an actual desert field in the Holy Land with what is said to be the actual first Christian Church and spiritual sanctuary ever built when Christianity was still generally outlawed. The Church sits on a hill overlooking this massive field. The story is that this field is where the world will end, field full of burned bodies and such. But to them that was the known world. So through the millenia Christians have blown this to a world wide idea that the whole world will end in 2012.

The Mayans keep their ancient scriptures to themselves mostly, but the general idea from them is that we are creating our own end through the way we act and react selfishly and indulgentlty to everything around us. There is a cycle of things with this planet and and a price to pay. Life has actually begun and ended many times before. It won't stop suddenly but there will be a rapid decline as our galaxie is entering the photon belt. Google Photon Belt and check it out if your interested.

Astrology was their forte after all.

062802puke_prv.gif bekloppt.gif

In addition, real quick, yes the Mayans have referred to this age as the age of the Jaguar, the fourth age of Man. 12-22-12 begins what they refer to as the fifth and final age of Man. common001.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jul 17 2007, 03:11 PM)
In addition, real quick, yes the Mayans have referred to this age as the age of the Jaguar, the fourth age of Man. 12-22-12 begins what they refer to as the fifth and final age of Man. common001.gif

good to know that the world isnt going to end though

I thought it might be interesting to check out my 13 moon chart, so i found a converter...here's what it said about me...

ohmy.gif

Greetings! You are a Blue Magnetic Monkey!

The next few pages will help you to understand what that means.

In the 13 Moon Calendar there are 20 seals and 13 tones. Since you are a Monkey your seal code number is 11. Everyone is coded by one of these 20 seals. They are as follows:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4427/solarsealssmallpb7.jpg

Now that you know what seal you are you need to learn a little about Galactic Notation. Remember you are a Monkey, which is seal number 11.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/galactic/glyph11.gif

In Galactic Notation, Monkey is written with 2 bars and 1 dots. Find your seal below, the Monkey, to see what its Galactic Notation looks like.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/decodekin/galacticnotation.gif

Each person is in one of five different Earth Families according to the Seal code number. The Seal code numbers break down into five mathematical sets. Each set is determined by the number of dots it contains. Remember you are a Blue Monkey which is Seal code number 11.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/galactic/glyph11.gif

In Galactic Notation 11 is written with 2 bars and 1 dots.

This means you are in the one-dot family.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/family/family1.gif

For each of the 20 Seals there are 13 Tones.

You are a Blue Magnetic Monkey.

The Blue Monkey is Seal code number 11.

Magnetic refers to the Tone, which is number 1.

Here are the 13 Tones.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/decodekin/wavespell.jpg

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/destiny/destiny1.jpg

Each of us progress through a 52-year Destiny Path which is divided into 4 distinct color cycles, or Wavespells, of 13 years. Knowing where you are in your destiny path can help you see distinct cycles in your life.

Remember, you are Blue Magnetic Monkey. The Magnetic tone is the 1st tone.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/sealstones/glyph11.gif

Find the Blue Monkey Seal above in the 1st position. This is your Destiny Kin, your face before you had a face.

From your Destiny Kin, a 52-year destiny path spirals forth. Starting at 0 years old, when you were born, you can follow the numbers from that position to where you are now. Your first birthday would have been 2 Warrior. When you were two you would have been 3 Dragon, then 4 World-Bridger, etc. When you reach a 13 tone that is the end of that 13 year cycle. Your next year is a jump to the adjacent Wavespell in a counterclockwise direction.

To truly see how all this works you may need to print this page and study it a while! Notice you will have the same tone as your Destiny Kin during your 13th, 26th, 39th, and 52nd birthdays. You will have the same Seal during the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, etc. Through the rotation of the Seals and Tone you may look at and experience your life in four-year and thirteen-year cycles.

To truly see how all this works you may need to print this page and study it a while! Notice you will have the same tone as your Destiny Kin during your 13th, 26th, 39th, and 52nd birthdays. You will have the same Seal during the 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, etc. Through the rotation of the Seals and Tone you may look at and experience your life in four-year and thirteen-year cycles.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/destinyfamily/family1.gif

As each of us change through the years of our lives we take on different personas. Notice as you progress through the 52 year cycle that the four seals that you pass through: Dragon, World-bridger, Monkey, Warrior, are the four seals of your Earth Family.

Now that you know your tone and seal, you can look at your Oracle.

Destiny Kin. Basis of life destiny:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/codespell/glyph11.gif

Analog Kin. Like-minded power:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/codespell/glyph8.gif

Antipode Kin. Challenge power:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/codespell/glyph1.gif

Occult Kin. Hidden power of 7, the unexpected:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/codespell/glyph10.gif

Guide Kin. Fifth force outcome power:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/codespell/glyph11.gif

You are a Magnetic Monkey. Below is a poem made from combining your Tone Magnetic and your Seal Monkey.

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/sealstones/glyph11.gif

Blue Magnetic Monkey

I Unify in order to Play

Attracting Illusion

I seal the Process of Magic

With the Magnetic tone of Purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled

There are many things you can learn by looking at this information. Think about it. You can also go back and find the Kin for your friends and family. Follow the calendar day-by-day and things will slowly become more clear. You will get out of it only what you put into it.

Here's the site:

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/decodekin.php

Here's some more on me The Blue Magnetic Monkey, the Divine Child (AKA the big kid) wink.gif (if no one actually reads this, then my invisibilty powers are working perfectly)

Blue Magnetic Monkey

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Mayan%20Readings%20Pages/Mayan%20240%20Gifs/blue_monkey_1_6_11.gif

Tone 1: Magnetic - Unity

Blue Monkey is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder. What would it feel like to actually BE a magical child in this culture and time? The secret that very few know - because they may feel more comfortable trying to protect themselves - is that the divine child offers the strongest of all protections, the invulnerability of openhearted Love. Through innocence, a kind of immunity is created that allows the divine child to be TRANSPARENT so that the apparent 'slings and arrows' of the world can pass right through without being personalized into wounds, reactions or hurt feelings. This is the path of innocence regained. Transparency is the path of the new consciousness.

Look deeply into the eyes of a happy two year old. There you will see the innocent trust, openheartedness, and spontaneous joy that typifies the divine child. Imagine yourself as an enlightened two-year old, in a state of ecstatic communion and delight. In childhood, you didn't have to remember to be playful - you could easily and fluidly express your emotions. You didn't have to understand whys and wherefores - you knew with your heart. This if your natural state of being, the state of ecstasy, the path of revealed innocence.

In Western culture, many people have a distorted understanding about what it is to be a human being. We are often taught that sucessful adults are responsible, serious, rigid, controlled and goal oriented. In your journey with society, your developmental stages may have been incomplete. The natural sensitivity, fluidity, and freedom of the child may have been left behind in partial passage. Perhaps your inner child was wounded or treated insensitively, and you carried this unresolved process into adulthood. Blue Monkey encourages you to bring forth this incomplete or wounded part for integration and healing.

In this New Myth, your spontaneous, divine child will usher in and anchor the new frequency. How can you heal your inner child? Explore what truly gives you joy. Find types of work that support your sensitivity and create deep satisfaction. Be simple: love, play, dance, draw, colour, sing. These activities are for all divine children - they serve the expression of the magical child in everyone. Consciously make time for the joyful freedom and magic of play!

The number for Blue Monkey is eleven, the vibration wherein novelty and spontaneity break down resistant forms. When unity merges with Essence Self, a mystical foundation is created that disintegrates old patterns. This is actually integration in disguide. As your walls tumble down, they crack into a smile, and the illumination of self shines through.

Blue Monkey is also your Higher Self & Guide. (you are guided by your own power doubled)

Blue Monkey's playful wisdom is also represented by the dolphin. The dolphin, which represents an evolved state of consciousness, joyfully expresses in spontaneous ways in the present moment. Blue Monkey can assist you in learning to play your way through any situation. Lighten up! Monkey around! Don't take life so seriously! Remember: "Man is, that he might have joy!"

Blue Monkey can help you get the cosmic joke that appearances in this three-dimensional world are illusory, so you might as well laugh and make "light" of them! Since you are the co-creator of your reality, why not write a delightful script? You have created for yourself learning situations that may appear to be difficult and uncomfortable. Humour can serve as a pressure valve and healer, helping you to laugh and dance with the illusion.

Speak your truth directly. Be vulnerable, sensitive and openhearted. Accept life's 'disruptions' with good humour. Reaccess your sensitivity by healing your inner child.

White Dog is your Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper.

One of the gifts of White Dog is the calling in and recognition of other companions of destiny. Other beings with the same longing are waiting to meet and acknowledge you - beings who can see you as you authrentically are. When you have truly been seen, you feel empowered, and remembrance of a shared sacred trust is ignited. This is a natural process, divinely designed for recognition through vibrational affinity, freed from personal expectations.

White Dog can be seen as an access point for developing relationships with guides, totems, allies and guardians. There are many ways to work with these spiritual guides, including guided visualizations, shamanic journeys, and meditation. A useful construct is viewing them as aspects of yourself, part of your life stream that is asking to be integrated. Remember, there is no 'other'. In this grand adventure, you are being asked to embody all that you are.

Profound insights are garnered through shared purpose and relationship with others who are willing to be in their truth and integrity about the light and shadow aspects they perceive in themselves.

Similarly, intimate relationships can be viewed as unique opportunities to bring forward in each other deep emotional patterns to be transformed. In this case, those you have drawn to you hold the ability to assist you in your own integration as well. There are no mistakes. Be willing to look deeply into the truth held within any relationship. The expression of intimacy is a gift of love; the lack of it may be a symptom asking for honest communication and healing. It may also be guiding you to reevaluate your relationship and the purpose it is serving.

White Dog signals a breakthrough in your life: new beginnings, new perceptions, new allies and friends. As you express more authentically who you are, you draw your true family closer to you.With your guides and companions, you have the ability to manifest your inspired visions and dreams. Recognize the eyes and hearts that spark the remembrance of a sacred trust.

The harmonic wisdom of White Dog is affinity, the attraction of like vibration or substances for one another. Spiritual affinity is not limited to family kinship - it is part of the natural affinity between companions of destiny. Such companions of are drawn together by the same aligned force that draws iron filings to a magnet. Companions of destiny are drawn togther to do work that is naturally harmonious.

On the surface at times, it may seem that you have little in common with these companions, yet the attraction remains. This is because Essence Selves are often committed to work together long before they meet in the physical world. This is a natural process of affinity, rather than a process motivated from personal desire. Follow this guidance into your unfoldment within the larger pattern.

Red Dragon represents your Challenge and Gift. With maturity and awareness this challenge will turn into a Focus. This is what you desire to learn in this lifetime.

In the shadow of Red Dragon are found issues of trust. This can appear as a lack of basic trust in the Source to nurture you and provide what is needed for your journey. Perhaps you do not trust in life's transformational process to bring you the perfect lessons and gifts required for your growth. Primal trust implies the understanding that there are no mistakes and no victims - only lessons, gifts, and growth processes on the way to wholenes. If you perceive that there are no mistakes as you move toward wholeness, then learning to trust the transformational process becomes much easier.

Trusting, however, does not mean acting blindly without awareness or waiting without action; it means moving forward with and learning from your journey of experience. No matter what the appearance, whatever manifests in your world actually holds potential gifts on the path to wholeness. In the cycle of giving and receiving, trust is like the lubricant that eases the way for the transformational process. And when you understand that every particle of the universe is made up of love, then trusting can be perceived as a natural state of being.

In the shadow of Red Dragon are hidden feelings of unworthiness to receive, often manifested as embarrassment or discomfort when others offer you something. These feelings can stem from many places. Often then stem from early childhood, when your gifts may not have been received or when you heard that "it is better to give than to receive." Or perhaps you developed a reality based on praise for being "self-sufficient" or not owing anyone anything. Regardless of the source, these feelings spring from only a partial truth. You are intrinsically worthy to receive, simply because you are. Love just is, and you are part of the cycle of love.

In the shadow of Red Dragon, you may also be overly identified with being a source of support and nurturance for others - the caretaker or a 'cosmic mama.' Giving without receiving is limiting. In Western society we are unknowingly taught to be dependent and co-dependent. Perhaps from an inability or unwillingness to nurture and support yourself, you have abandoned yourself for another. Perhaps you expect that other to know intuitively what your needs are and to meet them without direct communication.

As an example, the shadow of Red Dragon might say, "If they really loved me, they would understand how I feel"; or "If I have to ask for it, it's not worth it." In other words, you may be avoiding responsibility for being aware of and communicating your own desires and feelings. In the shadow of Red Dragon there is the belief that love is magical, that relationships should just 'happen', and that love is a need rather than a natural state of being.

If you are in the shadow of Red Dragon, you are being encouraged to step into the primal waters of your being to discover the core of your self-acceptance, your intrinsic value, your own wholeness. Find the wellspring of your feelings. Be willing to explore more fully and honestly, expressing your true desires, dreams, and truths.

Yellow Star is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you.

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.

The energy of Yellow Star may be experienced as a gentle rocking that becoes a floating and spiraling sensation, ending in a rush of feeling as you move into expanded reality. This sensation has been described as gently cascading fireworks, shimmering burst on the tapesty of Creation. Cascade into this unchartged perspective. Flow on the cosmic winds wherever Divinity directs, arching back to this reality wth a new experience of self.

Yellow Star's starseeded gift is the revelation of the harmony that unites all things. Instead of just aspiring to be harmonious, become harmony. Practice harmony not just as an abstraction, but as a living reality. This practice blends different energies, thoughts, people, and processes. Act on intuitive guidance as to what to combine and when. As you begin to follow your heart, you will know the feeling of being on the return path to the stars.

Yellow Star offers you the ability to hold a greatly expanded focus, a unity of awareness that encompasses aspects of the larger constellation of self. An example of this would be a simultaneous awarenss of the desires of the existential self and the truth of the Essence Self. This star harmony encompasses the greatly enlarged perspective of your starseeded self, the part within you that holds the potential of your greatest destiny.

Unlike the preceding 7 tones, which were seperate and distinct, Yellow Star begins a more complex harmonic series as it completes the preceding octave. On a spiritual level, Yellow Star begins the development of higher being. The fundamental tones that occur in this series are of a more expanded frequency than those of the preceding seven tones. In this new octave, there is alignment in the harmonies of Earth and the harmonies of the stars that are now being sounded on Earth. Yellow Star is the first in a series of star harmonies that evoke accelerated growth of the starseed potential within you.

Your Tone is Tone 1 - Magnetic

Unconditional love, the one heart, indivisible essence, core vibration, new beginnings, chalice of the infinite, All That Is.

One is the ray of unity with self and Source. Call forth the resonance of your true vibration. Feel the pulse of this ecstatic frequency of the One. You are being offered profound awakenings and the exquisite radiance of unconditional love. This is a time of new beginnings in your life. Be active in your individual expression, committed to the growth of your Essence Self.

You contain the paradox of the "separate" self and unity with the One. You are simultaneously the primal point of beginning and the crowing culmination. You are the initiator. You are the one who opens the way. You may feel alone or separated from Source. If so, stand in the unity of your Essence Self and focus on the reality of the one heart. You are the wisdom you seek!

ohmy.gif Wow, tree, that is awesome! I have to figure that out for mine too. You know, 13 and 52 coincide with the Mayan calendars and cycles. 52 is the number of years in one of the shorter count calendars and 13 is the number of Baktuns that complete one entire Age. The next 13th Baktun will end in 5 1/2 years yes.gif 12-21-12 pokey.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 28 2007, 09:43 AM)
I definitely believe we are coming to an enormous change for the consciousness of the human race in the next few years, and December 21, 2012 is an enormous part of that.  I've actually known about this since about 1987, but I never in my wildest dreams thought it would become information that would be so public as it's becoming.

That said, I don't believe for a second it's the "end of the world", but it will be of great significance.  Things have already started to change, intensify and speed up and it will continue to accelerate.  It's gonna make the social change in the 60's look small in comparison.  This truly is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.  I understand it's something that will be met by great skepticism by many, but that's cool.  Talk to me in 5 years and we'll see if you're still skeptical. tongue.gif

Not the end of the world, but a mass evolution of consciousness.  I just saw what looked like a GREAT book on the subject called The Mayan Code that just came out.  I wanted to buy it, but didn't feel like shelling out the $18 at that moment.

Wait a minute. It's going to be a "mass evolution of consciousness, etc." and you didn't want to shell out a measely 18 bucks?!! wacko.gif

You know what I meant. If not then: if something of such monumental importance is going to happen, wouldn't you want to read more up on it?

I totally do want to read up more about it, but I'll wait till fundage is more plentiful. The book will still be there. yes.gif tongue.gif

There's always the 'ol "requesting it through the library" trick. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Amazon - The Mayan Code

laugh.gif Thanks Gooby, you're awesome. That doeth sucketh about the Ashland library sad.gif I could lend you my little books smile.gif

BTW, I did finally break down and buy this book about 10 days ago or so. Haven't had the time to even start it yet though. Hopefully soon...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 24 2007, 02:18 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 28 2007, 09:43 AM)

Amazon - The Mayan Code

BTW, I did finally break down and buy this book about 10 days ago or so. Haven't had the time to even start it yet though. Hopefully soon...

trink36.gif Cool Goobs! Hope you can get into it. I haven't read that particular book yet on the subject, mabey I'll grab it as soon as I can get through my Charls Darwin Autobio. Now that is a bit of a bitch to bite off yes.gif