trfmusicians.com

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

News Flash..!..!..!

After months of anticipation, launchpad67a has finished building a kickass TRF Musicians Site, complete with real domain name: trfmusicians.com!

Welcome to The Rush Forum Musicians!

This site is for use by members of The Rush Forum to showcase their original music. Members of TRF need to create a new account here, as this is a seperate website. You will then have full access to upload, organize and showcase your music.

Member Features include:

• Create your own small website. Music pages, Photo Gallery, Contact page, Biography page

• Upload Music files complete with cd images, descriptions and lyrics

• Create a Photo Gallery

• Develop a Biography page

• all areas are completely editable by you
Unlike the old space, you upload and organize your own music and media -- launch doesn't do it for you. If any of you have questions about how to use this site, visit this thread in the Making Modern Music forum and I'm sure launch would be happy to help. Thanks again to launch for this wonderful service!

Cool!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Awesome! I signed up under my original band, herbie, and uploaded a bunch of tunes and pix. Great job with the site! trink39.gif

Nice to see this happening finally LAUNCH = good job. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Part 4 of a Trilogy @ May 23 2007, 08:09 PM)
looks cool i'll check it out.

Duuuuuuude, so trippy... wacko.gif that avatar.... whooa man.

QUOTE (slamthejam11 @ Jul 29 2007, 01:49 PM)
A problem I noticed, There a blue line running therough the website blocking some texts out. Can this be fixed?

There shouldn't be a blue line.

Can you tell me what browser you are viewing this with?

unsure.gif

Mod Edit because of sensitive nature of error posted. Thanks Ceej. All fixed now.

Edited by launchpad67a

Newbie here...just registered and saw this thread. Waaaay too cool!! Now if I could only play my bass as well as Geddy plays his!

rofl3.gif

Is trfmusicians down again??? I have been trying to get on there this afternoon with no success... I know there was some trouble a little while back.