19 - Best Song From Snakes & Arrows

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• Far Cry
    • Armor and Sword
    • Workin' Them Angels
    • Larger Bowl
    • Spindrift
    • Main Monkey Business
    • Way the Wind Blows
    • Hope
    • Faithless
    • Bravest Face
    • Good News First
    • Malignant Narcissism
    • We Hold On

This album is really growing on me. As a whole the album is amazing. Competely different than any other Rush album. The whole spiritual feel to the album is magnificant. I really appreciate Neil Peart for going all out in lyrics even if it may turn out to be the most controversial Rush album. I think when muscians take risks like that it just shows how they will stand the test of time. And this risk worked well even if you don't believe in NP's beliefs.

Right now "Larger Bowl" is my favorite. But "Armor and Sword" is the best on the album and probably my favorite all together. "Spindrift", "The way the wind blows", and "Main Monkey Business" are also honorable mentions in the album. I would really enjoy hearing these songs in concert. I honestly hope they don't do more than 4 or 5 songs from S&A.

im surprised Armor and Sword is winning all these polls. It definitely took a few listens before i grew to love it. I'm still going with Workin Them Angels. I still get chills during the chorus. 1022.gif Edited by rushman14

I voted for Larger Bowl. smile.gif

why make me choose lol eh.gif Spindrift is what i voted for because i think it will be my favourite for the most consecutive days... but good news first is absolutly brilliant, and i probably should of voted for TMMB because i was so happy to see a nice chunky instrumental and you can always listen to an instruemntaly no matter what moon. or we hold on? faithless? what about far cry comp26.gif i really like the album :-D

Hi- My first post anywhere on this site (or any site for that matter). Bravest Face is really growing on me. It's got great potential for radio! Working Them Angels is also constantly in my head.

For me, it's a toss-up between Bravest Face and Faithless. The way my life has gone in recent months, I can relate to both songs. When it came to casting my vote, I went with Faithless. Edited by tupelobarchetta

You can call me FAITHLESS ...you can call me FAITHLESS

But I still cling to hope, and I belive in love

And that's faith enough for me... and that's faith enough for me

The Larger Bowl (a pantoum)

is second by a breath...

I love that poetry form!