Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Saw Corrosion of Conformity at the Masquerade in Atlanta last night, it rocked! I met a chick who digs Rush too, and we sparked up a conversation because of my AFTK shirt! Wonder if she posts here...

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537757_2201715258701_1996544836_n.jpg

Dream Theater in Austin on July 7

Maiden in Houston on Aug 18

Rush in San Antonio Nov, 30

plus I got to see Roger Waters a month ago..

I believe that entitles me to a "Win" if I do believe..

The Tubes in dunfermline of all bloody places at the end of July!

Quite looking forward to it though as I've always wanted to see them.

Still in two minds about rush. The new cd is great but 75 quid for a ticket?

I'll never get the missus to agree to that! laugh.gif

So far it's Rush in Toronto in October. I think my friend scored some Bonnie Raitt tickets for August in Sun Valley, but I won't know on that until next week. I had kicked around the idea of catching Marillion in San Francisco the end of this month, but I just can't afford the trip. sad.gif

Just not many concerts come this direction. Not that are worth me driving 2-4 hours and spending all that money on, at least. Thank GED I'll be moving!

Asides from Rush on October 30, I'm going to try my damndest to see Morrissey in Atlanta on December 3. Since he says he plans to retire at 55, I really want to catch him once before it's too late.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 8 2012, 10:54 AM)
Asides from Rush on October 30, I'm going to try my damndest to see Morrissey in Atlanta on December 3. Since he says he plans to retire at 55, I really want to catch him once before it's too late.

How I felt when I made the trip over the ditch on the 2002 tour in Australia. Great setlist as well. I think they cancelled the latest tour here due to poor promoters' offers. Stoked I saw him when I did, despite a poor venue position.

Roger Waters in Philly this Saturday. Darius Rucker in September. And, Rush in October.

Some "hopefully" concerts are Flying Colors in September and Anthrax/ Testament in October. Keeping my fingers crossed on those two.