Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Just scored tix for Kings X

They are sooooooo good live!

Nice!

I just noticed they are playing Gramercy Theatre in NYC on Friday, 30 June...going to get tix for that show. (They are playing Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ).

Yes, I was considering one of those.

Let me know. I'd prefer Gramercy, which is closer. I don't really like Starland as a venue. There's always some kind of hassle at shows there. Not to mention it is not the easiest drive.

I live ten minutes away. Easy as pie!

Actually Gramercy is Sunday night, 6/30.

Rerushed, you're 10 min from Starland?

My mistake, Starland is Friday. ReRushed, are you thinking about going? I'd be willing to travel down the GSP for a TRF meet up. I think Custom55 and hopefully Laura might make the drive as well.

Nice!

I just noticed they are playing Gramercy Theatre in NYC on Friday, 30 June...going to get tix for that show. (They are playing Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ).

Let me know. I'd prefer Gramercy, which is closer. I don't really like Starland as a venue. There's always some kind of hassle at shows there. Not to mention it is not the easiest drive.

My mistake, Starland is Friday. ReRushed, are you thinking about going? I'd be willing to travel down the GSP for a TRF meet up. I think Custom55 and hopefully Laura might make the drive as well.

Unfortunately, I can't go. Family commitments.

Nice!

Unfortunately, I can't go. Family commitments.

NYC it is then! (KISS is August at Prudential ReRushed?)

Kiss. Never seen them before.

Nice, I'm seeing them in August.

No denying that they put on a great show.

And they did. You get your money's worth from them. One thing that's kind of funny though: Paul's between song banter sounds like someone doing a Paul Stanley impression. :LOL:

• Like 1

Alan Parsons Project tomorrow night. Been a fan since high school, first time seeing them!

It's not really the project without Eric Woolfson. I think it's just the Alan Parson's Band now.

More kings x dates added

any additional shows in the NYC / NJ area?

Yes, newton theater 8/3.

• Like 1

I was about to book tix for Alan Parsons, front row @$75, but at checkout I see that each ticket ends up being $104 after fees.

No thanks.

• Like 1

I was about to book tix for Alan Parsons, front row @$75, but at checkout I see that each ticket ends up being $104 after fees.

No thanks.

Fees nowadays are insane

• Like 2

No thanks.

What's going on with the fing fees? Greedy bastards!

Goose, what about seeing the show from the cheaper seats or even in the nosebleeds? Not an option for you?

No thanks.

What's going on with the fing fees? Greedy bastards!

Goose, what about seeing the show from the cheaper seats or even in the nosebleeds? Not an option for you?

Yeah...I thought about that. I've had success in the past with last minute tix (Robert Plant for $20, NBA basketball for $14!). That's what I'll do, I think. Edited by goose
  • Like 3

Anyone here planning on going to see the Royal Affair tour which features Yes, Asia, Carl Palmer's ELP legacy and John Lodge(of the Moody Blues). Tour dates are listed. http://www.yesworld.com/

I was considering, looks pretty cool!

• Like 1

Anyone here planning on going to see the Royal Affair tour which features Yes, Asia, Carl Palmer's ELP legacy and John Lodge(of the Moody Blues). Tour dates are listed. http://www.yesworld.com/

I was considering, looks pretty cool!

Not really sure what John Lodge is doing there(other than being part of the same general genre and having a similar fanbase)but the other three are connected in some way. I'm sure you already knew that though. ;)

• Like 1

Well I've been a huge Moody Blues fan since I was a kid (thanks Dad!), so that works for me. And I've loved Asia since the 80s and Carl Palmer, well, he's just outstanding, so there you have it!
  • Like 2

Todd Rundgren's The Individualist tour comes to LA in May. I'll get my book signed by Todd before the show at Amoeba Music in Hollywood.

He is supposed to play two different sets with a Q&A in between. The second set will included 'deep tracks' from his catalog.

• Like 1