Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Heh. *shameless plug*

Statements Lost

June, 8 2007 at Stand Up Comics

3429 Ridge Road, Lansing, Illinois

Cost : $5

w/ Bread and Bottle, Monster Cloud

And then there's Warped Tour... Bad Religion and Coheed at the same venue! Hell yeah! Although there's a buncha P.O.S. bands too... I bet I'll be up to my ears in emo kids.

Then there's Ozfest... I got my free ticket. I d'no who's even there this year.

Oh yeah, and Rush somewhere in there.

rush june 30th

rush july 8th

dream theater aug 24th

rush sept 17th

they are the only shows i have tix for, but there will be more 1022.gif

Every year my local alternative station does a show called "Pet Aid" to benefit the Oregon Humane Society. I've never gone to it before, but I think I'm going to have to this year, because they just announced on the radio this morning that the SMASHING PUMPKINS will be headlining.

September 1 at the Clark County Amphitheater, same place I'm seeing Rush next month.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 18 2007, 10:58 AM)
Every year my local alternative station does a show called "Pet Aid" to benefit the Oregon Humane Society. I've never gone to it before, but I think I'm going to have to this year, because they just announced on the radio this morning that the SMASHING PUMPKINS will be headlining.

September 1 at the Clark County Amphitheater, same place I'm seeing Rush next month.

Right on ! Seems like a good cause and very good news for you!

Sadly I will miss all the SP shows in Asheville.

For me:

Rush on wednesday

Zappa Plays Zappa August 11th

Probably will try to catch the upcoming shows by The Drive By Truckers, The Wailers and Rev. Horton Heat.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Jun 18 2007, 08:14 AM)
QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 18 2007, 10:58 AM)

Right on ! Seems like a good cause and very good news for you!

Sadly I will miss all the SP shows in Asheville.

That sucks...I was going to try to go to one of the SF ones because that was the week I'm going to be down there, but that didn't end up working out.

At least I'll get to see them. Hopefully they'll announce a full US tour soon for people who aren't in San Francisco or Ashville.