Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Supposed to see Gov't Mule tonight in Richmond.  But it's outside and supposed to storm all night so I doubt it's gonna happen.  Haven't seen Mule since Dec 2019 (but I think I've seen them about 30 times)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, grep said:

Styx, tomorrow night.  Outdoor gig.  REO and Loverboy opening up.

Lol, Came on here to post that very thing.  two weeks from today. Little interest in REO and loverboy tho I liked both of them back in the day and I’m sure I’ll end up singing at the top of my lungs anyway. But of course just going to see Styx. Front row Tommy side, as usual!

Edited by Laurabw
  • Like 4

roger waters next saturday

I've been to around 20 shows this year but most of them were smaller shows, not a lot of radio/MTV stuff. but I did see judas priest for the 4th time back in march

• Like 1

Just got tix for Gov't Mule in New Orelans for their Halloween show.   Not formally announced, but good chance they will play a set of Spinal Tap.  Hope they bring a spare dummer 'just in case'

Mule-o-ween returns on 10.29 at the orpheum theater in new orleans, la!

• Like 2

On 8/12/2022 at 5:29 PM, bathory said:

I've been to around 20 shows this year but most of them were smaller shows, not a lot of radio/MTV stuff. but I did see judas priest for the 4th time back in march

Most of the shows I've been to in past year and some change have been smaller too. I prefer smaller shows over arena and stadium shows.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, bathory said:

I'm also seeing him this coming Saturday for the first time and I'm pretty excited about it.

Got to see Def Leppard on the Stadium tour like I hoped. What a great show! Also got to see Joan Jett and Poison which was pretty awesome too. I skipped Motley Crue which is fine by me since I didn’t really want to see them anyways. Today I went and saw Iron Maiden for the first time in downtown Austin. What a fantastic show! Hoping to see Roger Waters in October, I was hoping to see the Strokes as well but unfortunately they are not playing locally and the drive is just too far in Texas to justify for one show. And next summer is They Might Be Giants. 

• Like 3

Panic! At The Disco on October 1st!!! Just got tickets with a couple of coworkers I actually went to school with and I'm so excited!!!

• Like 2

Panic on Saturday, Paramore in November, and Muse just announced North American tour dates today.  My dad and I are already excited, we've been trying and failing to see them since about the same time I joined this forum!  We're aiming for Chicago, February 2023, the first date of the North American leg. I should have access to presale tickets too, so I think we've got good odds at good seats!

(oh and I'm still thinking about maybe seeing Iron Maiden in a few weeks when they storm through DC... cost dependent honestly)

• Like 2

Told my older brother about Muse touring the US and he was excited since he’s a fan of them. Found out on Reddit of all places lol. I wasn’t able to stay the full show but I saw Shinedown last Sunday. They sounded great. Don’t know much of their music but had a good time. 

• Like 1

Saw Roger Waters in concert yesterday. Great show. Had a really good time.  My only real complaint and I'm sure I am in the minority of his fans on this, was the very political nature of some of the material. While I am not a big fan of Roger's Politics, I respect his right to speak his mind and he uses his music (and the music of Floyd) to do so.

On 10/7/2022 at 4:23 PM, custom55 said:

PHISH at MSG Dec 28, 2022.

ALWAYS a fantastic show.   7th year in a row at MSG New Year's Eve run.

I got tickets for MSG for 12/31.  Will be doing Mule at the Beacon on the 30th. 

I got a great Carini in Raleigh this summer.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 10:54 PM, TheGhostRider said:

Saw Roger Waters in concert yesterday. Great show. Had a really good time.  My only real complaint and I'm sure I am in the minority of his fans on this, was the very political nature of some of the material. While I am not a big fan of Roger's Politics, I respect his right to speak his mind and he uses his music (and the music of Floyd) to do so.

Roger is always political but this tour, all politicians were in his crosshairs.

On 10/11/2022 at 7:49 PM, apetersvt said:

I got tickets for MSG for 12/31.  Will be doing Mule at the Beacon on the 30th. 

I got a great Carini in Raleigh this summer.

Enjoy both shows. I'll couch tour 12/31 so wave to the camera. 

I'll dial up that Carini tonight.

Edited by custom55

8 minutes ago, custom55 said:

Enjoy both shows. I'll couch tour 12/31 so wave to the camera. 

I'll dial up that Carini tonight.

On now !

52426559483_23f1d5fee9.jpg

8 minutes ago, custom55 said:

Edited by custom55