Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Tonight, I'm seeing Polaris, Like Moths To Flames, Alpha Wolf, Invent Animate, and Destroy//Create (the local opener) in Rochester, NY, at Montage Music Hall. This will be the heaviest show I've been to in a while.

Here's what I have after that:

4/16: Prince Daddy And The Hyena, Macseal, Insignificant Other, California Cousins - Empire Live, Albany, NY

4/29: Wage War, While She Sleeps, Gideon, Chamber - Empire Live, Albany

5/4: Knocked Loose, Movements, Kublai Khan TX, Koyo - Empire Live, Albany, NY

5/10: Dance Gavin Dance, Memphis May Fire, Volumes, Moon Tooth - Empire Live, Albany

6/14: Motion City Soundtrack, All Get Out - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

That's a lot of bands for the Montage. It already exceeds the venue capacity before any people show up.

• Like 1

Tonight, I'm seeing Polaris, Like Moths To Flames, Alpha Wolf, Invent Animate, and Destroy//Create (the local opener) in Rochester, NY, at Montage Music Hall. This will be the heaviest show I've been to in a while.

Here's what I have after that:

4/16: Prince Daddy And The Hyena, Macseal, Insignificant Other, California Cousins - Empire Live, Albany, NY

4/29: Wage War, While She Sleeps, Gideon, Chamber - Empire Live, Albany

5/4: Knocked Loose, Movements, Kublai Khan TX, Koyo - Empire Live, Albany, NY

5/10: Dance Gavin Dance, Memphis May Fire, Volumes, Moon Tooth - Empire Live, Albany

6/14: Motion City Soundtrack, All Get Out - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

That's a lot of bands for the Montage. It already exceeds the venue capacity before any people show up.

LOL. It was a sold out show, and it was absolutely packed. I'd never seen it so full before.

Todd Rundgren with Daryl Hall at Carnegie Hall (never been there!) next week. Not a huge Daryl Hall fan, but going with an old friend and we see Todd whenever we get the chance, so we'll see what this is all about!

Todd Rundgren with Daryl Hall at Carnegie Hall (never been there!) next week. Not a huge Daryl Hall fan, but going with an old friend and we see Todd whenever we get the chance, so we'll see what this is all about!

I saw Hall and Oates last year. It was great! I believe most of the Daryl's House band also plays with Hall and Oates. So even if you don't like the music as much, I think you'll enjoy the fact that they put on a good show.
  • Like 1

Forgot to mention that I'll also be seeing Paul McCartney in Syracuse in June. I'm very excited for that. I've seen him twice, and his shows are incredible.
  • Like 3

Forgot to mention that I'll also be seeing Paul McCartney in Syracuse in June. I'm very excited for that. I've seen him twice, and his shows are incredible.

Lucky! I've seen him a few times and really wanted to go but nobody wants to go with me.

• Like 1

We go to see Dream Theater in 8 days time in Belfast.

Our first concert in quite some time ... looking forward to it!

• Like 3

A flood of music over the next four days.

Phish broadcast - TONIGHT !!!!  

Phish at MSG  - April 21

Electric Hot Tuna at Carnegie Hall  - April 22

Phish broadcast - April 23

• Like 3

Great Dream Theater show last night. I gave a short write up in the Dream Theater thread.

• Like 3

Hot Tuna ( Electric ) at Carnegie Hall 4/22/2022

Fantastic show at a Fantastic venue.   50 anniversary of their album BURGERS.

52024152244_1e3e160fa9_z.jpg

52024416130_f9d28e8ba4_z.jpg

52023942063_a328c7960c_z.jpg

Edited by custom55
  • Like 2

We are heading to Glasgow on Thursday coming (12th May) to see this ......

Whitesnake, Foreigner, Europe | Events | Glasgow | OVO Hydro

• Like 3

15 hours ago, zepphead said:

We are heading to Glasgow on Thursday coming (12th May) to see this ......

Whitesnake, Foreigner, Europe | Events | Glasgow | OVO Hydro

Sweet! Looks like a great show!

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 6:47 AM, custom55 said:

Great show from Phish last night. 

52020361162_77c5bd13c3_z.jpg

52021442408_3ba486f5ce_z.jpg

A friend of mine and her guy made the trek up from Central PA. She gave it rave reviews! They did 2 nights.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 12:12 AM, Chasartymac said:

Being sad, old gits, we don't go out as much nowadays. However, we do have tickets for Roger Waters at the Bridgestone in Nashville in August.

I haven't been going to as many concerts in recent years either but it has more to do with the ticket prices for a lot of the bigger venue shows. I'm more willing to go to the smaller/mid size shows because I don't have to pay $150 for a seat that might not be good. The convenience charges are the real killer in the overall price.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

I haven't been going to as many concerts in recent years either but it has more to do with the ticket prices for a lot of the bigger venue shows. I'm more willing to go to the smaller/mid size shows because I don't have to pay $150 for a seat that might not be good. The convenience charges are the real killer in the overall price.

You're not wrong! Prices are outrageous and have stopped us going to many shows. Having already seen Roger do The Wall and the Us and Them tour at Nashville, it's just not possible for us to miss this one!

• Like 2

Very excited for Coldplay in Chicago on May 28th! An old high school friend of mine got VIP tickets and offered me one back in like December. Now it's less than 3 weeks away, my flights are booked, and I'll be having a great memorial day weekend hanging with my friend, seeing Coldplay with her for the second time, and watching the first two episodes of Kenobi that are set to premier on the 27th!

On 4/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, ytserush said:

You might get your wish....

Anyone go tonight?

On 5/8/2022 at 11:20 PM, Chasartymac said:

You're not wrong! Prices are outrageous and have stopped us going to many shows. Having already seen Roger do The Wall and the Us and Them tour at Nashville, it's just not possible for us to miss this one!

Still seriously considering this one. I'm still hoping he does more of his recent solo stuff.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 3:03 PM, ytserush said:

Still seriously considering this one. I'm still hoping he does more of his recent solo stuff.

Of course. That would be great, however, even if he doesn't the show is still destined to be amazing going on past performances.

• Like 1