Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

went to around 20 shows last year, going to around 20 this year. didn't catch covid. shit's basically normal out there, but I got the microchip so I flash my card and the gestapo lets me on in.
  • Like 1

Ohh, sorry!! I got mine 2 days before, I kept checking.

It was great. He did Hard Sun which I love. Excited for his new album.

• Like 1

GOT TIX TO LOVE ROCKS NYC 2022

Keith Richards and the X-Pensive Winos performing!!!! Oh Boy

Keef turns 80 this year- gotta love the dedication to performing.

• Like 3

Blue Oyster Cult - 3/4, The Egg, Albany, NY

Dropkick Murphys, The Bombpops, The Rumjacks, Jesse Ahern - 3/14, Capital Center, Albany, NY

Mayday Parade, Real Friends, Magnolia Park - 3/25, Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ

Prince Daddy and The Hyena, Macseal, Insignificant Other, California Cousins - 4/16, Empire Underground, Albany, NY

Wage War, While She Sleeps, Gideon, Chamber - 4/28, Empire Live, Albany, NY

Knocked Loose, Movements, Kublai Khan, Koyo - 5/3, Empire Live, Albany, NY

Motion City Soundtrack, All Get Out - 6/14, Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

GOT TIX TO LOVE ROCKS NYC 2022

Keith Richards and the X-Pensive Winos performing!!!! Oh Boy

http://youtu.be/CBuD3msd3Y4

Looks like a stellar line up.

Warren Haynes

Eric Krasno

Larry Campbell

Well I WANTED to go see Paul McCartney at Met Life Stadium but my two friends who said they wanted to go backed out. Boooo.

Well I WANTED to go see Paul McCartney at Met Life Stadium but my two friends who said they wanted to go backed out. Boooo.

That’s a bummer, I’m sorry.

If I were you, I’d go anyway, though!

• Like 1

I’m thinking about seeing the Black Crowes this summer. Closest they’re coming to me at this point is Highland Park, IL (maybe 5.5 - 6 hours away).

I had tickets to see them in 2020, which was postponed by a whole year. And then last summer the date that they re-scheduled to just happened to be the day of my brother’s wedding reception (which was also re-scheduled after the summer of 2020!).

So I may spring for tue meet and greet thing, too, I don’t know.

I also might hop over to the UK to catch a date or a few in the autumn.

London, maybe Manchester…maybe Dublin?

Because yes, I am just that crazy.

But if I find out they’re recording anything new (as there are reportedly 20+ new songs written), then I might wait, and spring for a trans-Atlantic trek then.

This is what two years of sitting at home has done to me! :lol:

• Like 2

I’m thinking about seeing the Black Crowes this summer. Closest they’re coming to me at this point is Highland Park, IL (maybe 5.5 - 6 hours away).

I had tickets to see them in 2020, which was postponed by a whole year. And then last summer the date that they re-scheduled to just happened to be the day of my brother’s wedding reception (which was also re-scheduled after the summer of 2020!).

But if I find out they’re recording anything new (as there are reportedly 20+ new songs written), then I might wait, and spring for a trans-Atlantic trek then.

I am in the same boat as you. Had tickets to the DC Crowes show in 2020 (was a toss up for me between that show and the Va. Beach show). The DC show was a Sat night, so got tickets for that one. When it got rescheduled, it ended up being switched to a weeknight and I had to travel for work and ended up missing it. So, I will probably try to hit at least one show for this summer. Glad to see Sven is back in the band. I haven't seen/heard anything about whoever is in the 'lead' guitar slot. As you know, I am such a Luther fan. That will probably be the deciding factor between seeing 1 show or several shows.

• Like 1

By the time I got around to checking during the pre-sale the other day the only tickets left were $455 a piece and that was on the Ticketbastard site. I guess it's not to be unless I get lucky via the regular sale tomorrow.

I am in the same boat as you. Had tickets to the DC Crowes show in 2020 (was a toss up for me between that show and the Va. Beach show). The DC show was a Sat night, so got tickets for that one. When it got rescheduled, it ended up being switched to a weeknight and I had to travel for work and ended up missing it. So, I will probably try to hit at least one show for this summer. Glad to see Sven is back in the band. I haven't seen/heard anything about whoever is in the 'lead' guitar slot. As you know, I am such a Luther fan. That will probably be the deciding factor between seeing 1 show or several shows.

Since Rich and Marc Ford worked together in Magpie Salute, I was hopeful that maybe Marc would go for the ‘reunion’ tour in 2020, but obviously that wasn’t to be…and yeah, Luther has moved on. I’ve only looked at a couple of clips from the recent shows, but this Isaiah Mitchell guy (that’s the lead/second guitar) seems pretty good.

In spite of all the chemicals and for as much as Chris has beaten the hell out of his voice, he still sounds really good on the Black Crowes material, at age 55…Rich is playing great as always. And having Sven in the band is definitely good, yes…

I totally overlooked a date in Windsor, Ontario, July 5th. Definitely the closest they’re playing to me, it’s like three and a half hours. Second row. Sold!

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

By the time I got around to checking during the pre-sale the other day the only tickets left were $455 a piece and that was on the Ticketbastard site. I guess it's not to be unless I get lucky via the regular sale tomorrow.

I hear ya. I had tickets (before they changed their mind) in my cart and got the "can't do it on this device, check that you're logged in" bullshit. But then they backed out, said it was too expensive. And I know, stadium shows ARE expensive, but....it's Paul McCartney! I wouldn't do it for many other bands. Like, Metallica, U2, Bruce, and Sir Paul. Oh, and Billy Joel and Elton John. Groups that everyone sings along, that's always fun in a stadium.

And @BlueJ, you KNOW I go to shows alone, but I wouldn't for this one, unless I had a bunch of friends going in which case I would, only because I'd tailgate with them beforehand. But I wouldn't go by myself if nobody I knew was even going.

Since Rich and Marc Ford worked together in Magpie Salute, I was hopeful that maybe Marc would go for the ‘reunion’ tour in 2020, but obviously that wasn’t to be…and yeah, Luther has moved on. I’ve only looked at a couple of clips from the recent shows, but this Isaiah Mitchell guy (that’s the lead/second guitar) seems pretty good.

In spite of all the chemicals and for as much as Chris has beaten the hell out of his voice, he still sounds really good on the Black Crowes material, at age 55…Rich is playing great as always. And having Sven in the band is definitely good, yes…

I totally overlooked a date in Windsor, Ontario, July 5th. Definitely the closest they’re playing to me, it’s like three and a half hours. Second row. Sold!

I saw them for the first time in September. I thought they were really good. The current was guitarist was excellent.

I saw them for the first time in September. I thought they were really good. The current guitarist was excellent. Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 2

Well besides my beloved Styx (for which I am trying to sell a second row ticket, as posted elsewhere on here), I just got a ticket for Midnight Oil in NYC on 6/19. Final tour. Only ever saw them on the flatbed truck in NYC protesting the Exxon Valdez in 1990, but have been a fan since before then.
  • Like 1

Well besides my beloved Styx (for which I am trying to sell a second row ticket, as posted elsewhere on here), I just got a ticket for Midnight Oil in NYC on 6/19. Final tour. Only ever saw them on the flatbed truck in NYC protesting the Exxon Valdez in 1990, but have been a fan since before then.

Good one. The new songs are really good and will translate live really well.

• Like 1