Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

In 2020 the Black Crowes are touring again, and they'll be playing Shake Your Money Maker in its entirety. I'll see that show for sure.

It’ll be Chris and Rich and a backing band of relative unknowns, but still, yes, I’m there. Will be my 50th Crowes show.

In 2020 the Black Crowes are touring again, and they'll be playing Shake Your Money Maker in its entirety. I'll see that show for sure.

It’ll be Chris and Rich and a backing band of relative unknowns, but still, yes, I’m there. Will be my 50th Crowes show.

Crikey! Your 50th show? Superfan alert!

Crikey! Your 50th show? Superfan alert!

Haha...yes, true- from 1992 to 2009, 49 shows (though I saw 17 of them in a 12-month span from summer ‘96 to summer ‘97- and a couple of years/tours I didn’t see at all).

And no two shows with the same set list, ever. I love that.

• Like 1

So far this year .

Smoke Fairies - The Soup Kitchen . Manchester

The Staves - The Gorilla Bar . Manchester

Samantha Fish ,The Gorilla Bar . Manchester

Nick Mason`s S.S. - Manchester Apollo

Deep Purple / Blue Oyster Cult . Manchester Arena

Edited by By Tor

So far this year .

This year...so all of those were today?? That is highly impressive!

;)

I’m seeing the Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison and Joan Jett show this summer. I’m a little concerned about what we’ll get out of the Crue.

I saw Crue their final? tour in 2014 and they were great. My first time seeing them.

I’m seeing the Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison and Joan Jett show this summer. I’m a little concerned about what we’ll get out of the Crue.

I saw Crue their final? tour in 2014 and they were great. My first time seeing them.

I saw that one too. I was less impressed. I saw them on the Girlsx3 tour and they were fantastic.

So far this year .

This year...so all of those were today?? That is highly impressive!

;)

Time Machine . :eyeroll:

I should have said up and coming

Edited by By Tor
  • Like 1

Queensryche at the Culture Room tonight in Fort Lauderdale. Edited by Todem

Well no shocker here, but going to see Styx do The Mission in its entirety yet again, at the Beacon in March. The presales were sucky and I had to get a second row seat with a meet and greet for far too much money that I don't have. I mean yes, the M&G will be fantastic, albeit brief, but it was more that was the closest seat I could get - front row M&G were over $400 after fees, so that was out of the question.

The Beacon is a PITA, expensive to park around there, but not like I was going to miss this! Seeing the album in its entirety is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

• Like 1

The Black Crowes- Summerfest, Milwaukee- August 20th

Mandolin Orange- Ryman Auditorium, Nashville- September 5th

:bump:

Just because I am getting stoked, for both!!

• Like 1

The Black Crowes- Summerfest, Milwaukee- August 20th

Mandolin Orange- Ryman Auditorium, Nashville- September 5th

:bump:

Just because I am getting stoked, for both!!

Awesome! I'm going to try and see TBC when they come thru here in June.

My next concerts:

Pearl Jam April 6th

Shinedown May 8

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

Volbeat and Gojira in May. Really going for Gojira more than Volbeat

Rammstein in August. First time seeing them. Really stoked for this one.

There are several other shows I am interested in but I am prepping for what should be a summer move that makes me hesitant to buy to many tickets to anything right now.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

There are several other shows I am interested in but I am prepping for what should be a summer move that makes me hesitant to buy to many tickets to anything right now.

I saw Volbeat and Gorjira with Slipknot last summer. Behemoth was also on the bill. Volbeat was ok but playing with bands that are so much heavier than them really makes them come off pretty weak as a live band. Surprised they would want a band like Gojira to go on tour with again since Volbeat will likely be blown off stage like they were when I saw them last year.

I saw Volbeat and Gorjira with Slipknot last summer. Behemoth was also on the bill. Volbeat was ok but playing with bands that are so much heavier than them really makes them come off pretty weak as a live band. Surprised they would want a band like Gojira to go on tour with again since Volbeat will likely be blown off stage like they were when I saw them last year.

I saw that tour as well and I agree that Volbeat didn't really fit with the lineup. Having said that, I thought they sounded good and enjoyed their performance.

I am just so hooked on Gojira. They are the best metal act going right now. They don't sound like anything else and nothing else sounds like them. I really need to see them headline at some point because 6 song set lists aren't going to satiate my appetite.

Coheed and Cambria are going out on tour in the fall. If I can work that around my relocation, i will be attending one of their shows.

Caught them early last summer and was totally blown away by their performance in spite of having no familiarity with their work. I have listened to them quite a bit since then and am ready for another go round live!