Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Resonance Festival - Thornville, OH 9/21-9/23

Phil Collins - Cleveland, OH 10/18

Phil Collins - Columbus, OH 10/19

Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd tribute) - Columbus, OH 10/20

ekoostik hookah - Columbus, OH 10/26 (Hookahween!)

The Werks w/ Hyryder - Covington, KY 10/27 (Werkaween!)

Sons of Cream - Cincinnati, OH 11/16

Pink Talking Fish - Columbus, OH 11/30-12/1

Tentatively looking at getting tickets for Leftover Salmon in March and maybe Paul McCartney tickets for next June in Lexington.

• Like 1

Alice In Chains, October 16th at a great, small Salt Lake City venue (which I have previously seen them and Steven Wilson at)

This'll be my 4th AIC show--tieing them with Rush for numbers of shows :)

• Like 2

The Musical Box

I can't wait. Three acts of Hackett-era Genesis (plus Trespass which I should probably listen to sometime, lol) played and performed note for note accurate to the way the songs were originally done in the 70s. I've heard awesome things about this tribute group, and I am more than ready for that trip back to a time before I was born, :P

• Like 2

The Musical Box

I can't wait. Three acts of Hackett-era Genesis (plus Trespass which I should probably listen to sometime, lol) played and performed note for note accurate to the way the songs were originally done in the 70s. I've heard awesome things about this tribute group, and I am more than ready for that trip back to a time before I was born, :P

Oh they're wonderful. I saw them in Cleveland back in March and they did a recreation of the Selling England By The Pound tour show.

• Like 2

The Musical Box

Just was listening to "Trespass" and it is a great one!

9oTOaab.jpg

• Like 1

The Musical Box

The Musical Box

Oh they're wonderful. I saw them in Cleveland back in March and they did a recreation of the Selling England By The Pound tour show.

Agreed...they are simply amazing. Custom55 and I caught them the last two tours...waiting for NYC/NJ dates to be announced so we can carry on the yearly Genesis tradition.
  • Like 1

The Musical Box

Just was listening to "Trespass" and it is a great one!

9oTOaab.jpg

The Musical Box

The Musical Box

Agreed...they are simply amazing. Custom55 and I caught them the last two tours...waiting for NYC/NJ dates to be announced so we can carry on the yearly Genesis tradition.

So excited! It's Sunday night!

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, He did an excellent job on the cassette John Lennon left his "Free As A Bird" on so the others could finish it, but Jeff, even from the first always impressed me as a Beatle wanna be. That didn't put me off from the ELO albums, I own all of 'em, but he never Hit a 'BEATLE' type of vibe in me. "Fire On High" is one of my faves of ELOs.

JGJEdLh.jpg

Not "next" but just got tix for Jeff Lynne's ELO next July. Every person I know who went raved about it.

I'm definitely going to the Newark show in July!

Oh, fab! Presales today. Code is kc4bnr.

• Like 1

Not "next" but just got tix for Jeff Lynne's ELO next July. Every person I know who went raved about it.

I'm definitely going to the Newark show in July!

Oh, fab! Presales today. Code is kc4bnr.

Wow, thank you...just scored section 18, thanks to you!
  • Like 1