Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Tribute to John Wetten with Asia including Carl Palmer on Saturday night. So excited to see Carl Palmer play .

Carl (and his band) are awesome. Seen them about a dozen times Enjoy! Best set in years too.

It was great. He's quite something, so it made me miss Neil LOL . But they did Fanfare and he did what must've been a 15 minute solo in the middle and it was just out of this world .

Then Ken Dashow (one of the last cool rock DJs in nyc) interviewed the members of the band afterwards which was very cool .

That's Carl. He's a never miss for me now (His band not Asia although I love Asia.)

Saw some clips on you tube. It was awesome seeing Lisa Wetton play. That must have been very emotional to be there. She seemed like she was having a blast.

Yes, it was really nice to see her play. The crowd was super supportive. I have some friends who are friends with a lot of Marillion fans that were there, and they know Lisa. it was cool.

As for Carl, I wish I'd seen ELP, but at least I've seen him now!

Sounds like a great time. I'm planning to look at more of those video clips.

• Like 2

Going to see The Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight with a new friend from college who needed a friend to go with (for once my outspoken love of music has been noticed and rewarded, lol)! Super stoked, but not as much as my friend since they are her favorite band ever and she's never seen them live. I've looked at some recent set lists and I'm very pleased to see they change it up each night and play songs from all throughout their career, hits and deeper cuts, and I'm very pleased with the handful of concert staples as well. Also it appears they have been recording every live show of this tour and making digital live albums of each show available for purchase online a few days later...so I can buy a recording that has me somewhere drowned out in the mix, cool as heck!

Ernyway, The Chilis man, what else can you say?

• Like 2

Going to U2 tomorrow night, 30 yrs later to see The Joshua Tree again!

The same friend who went to see Maiden went to the U2 show too. I'm more into intimate club/theater gigs these days. My last big show is probably going to be Roger Waters in a few months.

• Like 1

Going to U2 tomorrow night, 30 yrs later to see The Joshua Tree again!

The same friend who went to see Maiden went to the U2 show too. I'm more into intimate club/theater gigs these days. My last big show is probably going to be Roger Waters in a few months.

I generally prefer smaller venues as well, but there's something to be said for a top band at a stadium sometimes.

• Like 1

I saw Adrian Belew a few weeks ago, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds last Saturday and TOOL on Wednesday (my face fully melted off from this one!)... next comes King Crimson, King Crimson and King Crimson... Oakland, Denver and Toronto at Massey Hall. This is going to be a really good summer concert run for me!

Rock ON!

Just added Midnight Oil in Toronto, on Aug. 25. Another train trip from Windsor to YYZ... looking forward to another adventure to the east, eh...

Rock ON!!

• Like 3

I saw Adrian Belew a few weeks ago, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds last Saturday and TOOL on Wednesday (my face fully melted off from this one!)... next comes King Crimson, King Crimson and King Crimson... Oakland, Denver and Toronto at Massey Hall. This is going to be a really good summer concert run for me!

Rock ON!

Just added Midnight Oil in Toronto, on Aug. 25. Another train trip from Windsor to YYZ... looking forward to another adventure to the east, eh...

Rock ON!!

Love Midnight Oil. Saw them do the show on the back of the flatbed in front of the Exxon building 30 yrs ago.

• Like 1

King's X - City Winery - NYC - 14 July

City Winery is a great venue, I wanted to go to that show...

• Like 1

Just added to my concert adventures.

Brit Floyd November 3.

As of today

Roger Waters

ARW

Brit Floyd

pending Elder / King Buffalo

• Like 2

Rock ON!

Rock ON!!

Love Midnight Oil. Saw them do the show on the back of the flatbed in front of the Exxon building 30 yrs ago.

Now, added The Stick Men, here in Detroit, Sept. 3... this is a great little club and I'll be right up front for the show... I'm looking forward to this one...

Rock ON!!

• Like 1

Upcoming:

Neurosis/Converge/Amenra - August 4 and 5

Cult of Luna/dälek/Whores. - August 25

Swans - November 3

Confirmed but need to buy tickets:

Boris/ENDON/Mutoid Man - November 1

King Crimson - Either October 31, November 17 or 18

Contemplating/TBD:

Pelican - October 6

Elder/King Buffalo - October 11

I'm really set on wanting to see King Crimson this fall, but I'm debating on whether to see them in Newark or in NYC but right now, I'm leaning towards Newark since it's over a half hour away from me.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Rock ON!

Rock ON!!

Now, added The Stick Men, here in Detroit, Sept. 3... this is a great little club and I'll be right up front for the show... I'm looking forward to this one...

Rock ON!!

Already got tickets for Stick Men. Always a must see for when they come around. Sadly missed Crimson twice. That hurt, but something had to give.

Yeah, not enough money to see everyone I want. I wanted to go to Graham Nash tomorrow night and also Kings X tomorrow night, but no dough!
  • Like 1

Rock ON!

Rock ON!!

Rock ON!!

Already got tickets for Stick Men. Always a must see for when they come around. Sadly missed Crimson twice. That hurt, but something had to give.

More King Crimson dates added... southeast and midwest dates in October and November. I'll go to at least the Ann Arbor Show and may try to get to Milwaukee as well... Come on out and see this line-up... it really is quite amazing!

Rock ON!!

• Like 3

Rock ON!

Rock ON!!

Rock ON!!

More King Crimson dates added... southeast and midwest dates in October and November. I'll go to at least the Ann Arbor Show and may try to get to Milwaukee as well... Come on out and see this line-up... it really is quite amazing!

Rock ON!!

I know exactly what I'm missing. Probably the missed gig that's bothered me the most this year but If I went to that I'd miss Greg Howe (with Stu Hamm) The Jelly Jam, Stickmen, Tempest. and the Alex Skolnick Trio.

Just added to my concert adventures.

Brit Floyd November 3.

As of today

Roger Waters

ARW

King Crimson <---- just added

Brit Floyd

pending Elder / King Buffalo

• Like 1

I think I'm going to Iron Maiden tonight, I won tickets. can't find anyone to go with me but may just go alone anyway, since it's the last night of the tour.
  • Like 3

King Crimson in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in November.

Oh, I will be there... 4th row, Fripp & Harrison of center!

Rock ON!!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/King%20Crimson%2017June2017/0617172303_zpsuabw5hma.jpg

• Like 1

SCORPIONS!

Megadeth and Scorpions at the Tacoma Dome Sept. 30th. On a Saturday, no less.

Two :haz: bands.

Way cool.

:fury:

• Like 1

SCORPIONS!

Megadeth and Scorpions at the Tacoma Dome Sept. 30th. On a Saturday, no less.

Two :haz: bands.

Way cool.

:fury:

I love the T Dome for live music! I saw The Presidents of the United States of America there just before the turn of the millennium. Have a great time at the show, eh!

• Like 2