Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Luke Bryan with Brett Eldridge In Mansfield Mass. June 24th

Tim McGraw with Faith Hill and a surprise guest in Boston July 8. Thats so far. What ever i can afford which may be just these two.

No RUSH tho

• Like 2

So far...

Brit Floyd - May 19th

Dark Star Jubilee - May 26th-28th

Sigur Ros - June 4th

Sammy Hagar and The Circle - June 5th

Resurrection (Journey tribute) - June 10th

Dead & Company - June 28th

Hotel California (Eagles tribute) - July 13th

Roger Waters - July 20th

Summer Werk Out Festival - August 3rd-5th

Get the Led Out - August 24th

Anderson Rabin Wakeman - September 12th

Think I've got a pretty full slate now. Saving up for the possibility of a Dark Star Jubilee or Dead & Company tour in the future.

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 2

Swans - November 4, 2017 - Warsaw - Brooklyn, NY

Their final show (of this reformation lineup). I'm bringing my sister too as I've introduced her to the band and likes what she's heard so far. Barring something amazing happens, I intend for this to be the last show I see this year.

Metallica TONIGHT!

How was it?

It was so good. I've never seen them before though I've liked him since high school. I went with a meet up group and we had seats way Up high at the stadium. The guy running the group went to customer service and complained about all of the pot smoke around us and apparently he was very polite because he got four tickets in a better section. I got one of them and we removed all the way down to Field level on the side of the stage. So I was about 15 rows from the stage . It was unbelievable.

A lot of other people joined us. That section has not sold out, I think the seats had just been released the day before, so people with obstructed view seats got moved there as well .

And yes of course there was pot smoke everywhere and say what you will but he was very nice about it and it worked LOL.

Great show . They did this really cool drum thing, playing these huge drums I don't know what they're called but it was really neat.

• Like 4

I am gonna to LA for 2 weeks near the end of July and I looked at the concerts up there, the only good one is Bush, and I wanna go!!

Love me some Bush!
  • Like 2

I am gonna to LA for 2 weeks near the end of July and I looked at the concerts up there, the only good one is Bush, and I wanna go!!

Love me some Bush!

I love them too but I'm not going.

I wanna go to a concert up there in la, but I can't. The other 2 concerts I wanna go to my mom said no.

• Like 1

Iron Maiden tomorrow night!! First time seeing them.

A few friends are going to the Newark show. I passed even though I've still not seen them.

My friend is giving me the ticket in exchange for picking him up and driving us in and out so it works out for me .

• Like 2

I have quite an agenda coming up in Toronto:

June 21st - Fates Warning

July 14th - Ricky Gervais

August 12th - Greg Howe

August 18th - The Jelly Jam

August 24th - Haken

September 02nd - Deep Purple + Alice Cooper

I´m still debating whether to go see Annihilator and Muse in the upcoming months...my wallet is screaming!!!

• Like 2

I actually won tix through Live Nation to see Maiden again last night in Newark, never saw them before Sunday and now I've seen them twice for free! It was fun. Next up is the John Wetton Asia concert in NJ.
  • Like 3

I actually won tix through Live Nation to see Maiden again last night in Newark, never saw them before Sunday and now I've seen them twice for free! It was fun. Next up is the John Wetton Asia concert in NJ.

Here´s a few videos from the concert you were at:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-iron-maiden-perform-in-newark/

• Like 1