Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Tonight I will see King Crimson! With Robert Fripp (ofcourse) and Tony Levin (most famous as being the bass player in the Peter Gabriel band)!

I even stayed home from work today because I wanted to go early to the show :P

• Like 3

Tonight I will see King Crimson! With Robert Fripp (ofcourse) and Tony Levin (most famous as being the bass player in the Peter Gabriel band)!

Do you need some time for spiritual approach?

What you mean?

What you mean?

That you might want some meditation before the show

Chris Robinson Brotherhood at the 20th Century Theater in Cincinnati, October 6th. It's a GA show, but hey, it was a bargain! Nigh on to three hours of live goodness for $22. I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow night...I'm pretty stoked!

Honestly, I like him better as a true frontman, rather than standing at a mic with a guitar. But the music is really sweet.

• Like 2

Just saw Billy Bragg and Joe Henry, incredible show.

Plan on seeing Steve Earle and Slim Cessna's Auto Club in a month.

I've seen hundreds of bands over the years, and I would recommend a Slim show to anyone.

Opeth at Wembley on 19th November.

Stadium or the arena? If it's the stadium that's a big deal. I could be wrong but I don't think they are big enough to play the stadium. I could be wrong though. In the US they could probably play a 2-3,000 seat venue easily.

Stadium or the arena? If it's the stadium that's a big deal. I could be wrong but I don't think they are big enough to play the stadium. I could be wrong though. In the US they could probably play a 2-3,000 seat venue easily.

It's the arena not the stadium, but with a 12,500 capacity, that's still a big deal.

AC/DC.........................

tribute band "Dirty Deeds" this Friday night at a local pub.

Edited by thirteen
  • Like 1

It's the arena not the stadium, but with a 12,500 capacity, that's still a big deal.

Actually, when I looked at the seating plan when I bought tickets, it looks like it's only part of the arena, with the stage roughly where the mixing desk usually is . . .

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3UK.html?wr=GEN61b31-2207-4036-81b2-f2bdeaec3685&addData=WEM&preFill=1&lang=en&locale=en_gb&eventid=308372&ec=WAL161119&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=wembley&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F308372%2Fopeth-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

Over the next few weeks/months I've got Katatonia, then Opeth, then Epica, then Devin Townsend.

Sans Epica (whom I don't listen to tbh), that's a solid run of shows.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Flying NJ to NV tomorrow to see The Stones in Las Vegas.

Next up.... ARW in Atlantic City Oct 28.

Custom, have a great time! :cheers:

Thanks... I feel this is the "Last Time" for seeing The Stones but I've said that many times before.

Planned:

Kansas - 10/30 at Taft Theater, Cincinnati, OH

Roger Waters - 7/20 at Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH

Possible:

Dream Theater - 11/5 at Palace Theatre, Columbus, OH

Dark Star Jubilee - 2017 in Thornville, OH

Had a pretty good year so far. Kansas will be doing Leftoverture in full, so I am VERY excited for that. Roger Waters doing a summer tour is going to be expensive, so hoping to get good tix early. Hoping for another Dead + Co summer tour next year. Would love to get on the bus for three of those shows.

• Like 1