Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Ok, just heard, and got a ticket to Dream Theater at the Hershey Theater on October 8th!! (ten minutes from my house)

That'll be a crazy day, I need to be up in State College, PA for the Penn State-Maryland game at noon, then I have to come home for that show at 8:00pm!

Guess I'll sleep in the next day.....

• Like 2

Broke down and bought cheap seats to sabbath

I had good seats last time out, and times are tight but should be fun

Where? I won two for PNC in NJ next week, yay for me! Anyone else?

Baroness in Charleston, SC on Sept 9

Heart, Joan Jett, Cheap Trick in Charlotte, NC ON Sept 16

Styx in Cherokee, NC on Oct 15

Marillion in Washington DC on Nov 5

oooh! I'm seeing Styx on 9/22 in NJ. Love Marillion, have never seen them.

I just now got a GA ticket at BB Kings for Trinity - Geoff Tate, Blaze Bayley and Ripper Owens, 11/27. I have no idea what they're going to do, but I'm a big GT fan, so it's all good.

Broke down and bought cheap seats to sabbath

I had good seats last time out, and times are tight but should be fun

Where? I won two for PNC in NJ next week, yay for me! Anyone else?

Indiana...

Congrats on winning the freebies!

• Like 1

I'm seeing Black Sabbath tomorrow night in Camden NJ. If anyone is going and wants to talk about Rush or just hang out in general let me know and I'll look for you or we can exchange numbers and we can text. I'm going by myself so I welcome any company. I plan on wearing my black Rush t shirt too. Edited by New_World_Man
  • Like 1

I want to see Black Sabbath but don't have a ticket yet.

My next show is next Saturday and that is the Jelly Jam(members of Dream Theater and King's X).

OK, wait, did you see them in New Hope?? I was in the very back row, by the merch table.

Yes, I was there in New Hope. I guess I was somewhere in the middle. I thought I already replied to this but I didn't see it. Anyway, great show. I take it you are seeing Sabbath in Camden. I'm not looking forward to the parking situation there. I only saw one concert there before(Yes and Styx about five years ago)and don't remember any weird parking situation where I had to walk twenty minutes and pay thirty dollars. Not looking forward to that but even so it's worth it. I have lawn seats so if you see a tall bald guy with glasses by himself in a blue folding chair(more than likely although maybe i"ll find some people to mingle with)wearing a Rush t shirt(or black t shirt)that will possibly be me.

Edited by New_World_Man

I want to see Black Sabbath but don't have a ticket yet.

My next show is next Saturday and that is the Jelly Jam(members of Dream Theater and King's X).

OK, wait, did you see them in New Hope?? I was in the very back row, by the merch table.

Yes, I was there in New Hope. I guess I was somewhere in the middle. I thought I already replied to this but I didn't see it. Anyway, great show. I take it you are seeing Sabbath in Camden. I'm not looking forward to the parking situation there. I only saw one concert there before(Yes and Styx about five years ago)and don't remember any weird parking situation where I had to walk twenty minutes and pay thirty dollars. Not looking forward to that but even so it's worth it. I have lawn seats so if you see a tall bald guy with glasses by himself in a blue folding chair(more than likely although maybe i"ll find some people to mingle with)wearing a Rush t shirt(or black t shirt)that will possibly be me.

Oh, no I'm going to PNC next week. I bought the VIP parking, so that I can avoid the walking forever situation. And since the tix are free, it was ok to spend the money. (I'm currently unemployed) Anyway, have fun tomorrow.

Cool that you got a free ticket. I'm currently unemployed too actually but since I'm so careful with my money I can splurge on concerts here and there. I'm thinking about seeing Haken next month also.

Thanks. You have fun too. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the parking situation and the walking. Oh well. If it's really that bad I just won't go to a concert there again.

Edited by New_World_Man
  • Like 1

The weird thing is I didn't see anyone else at the Black Sabbath show wearing a RUSH t shirt. And other than seeing one guy wearing a Mastodon t shirt I didn't see any signs of prog or prog metal. However, several people did comment on my RUSH t shirt and a few seemed to be big fans.

The weird thing is I didn't see anyone else at the Black Sabbath show wearing a RUSH t shirt. And other than seeing one guy wearing a Mastodon t shirt I didn't see any signs of prog or prog metal. However, several people did comment on my RUSH t shirt and a few seemed to be big fans.

Lol, I was going to wear my Hemispheres shirt tomorrow night, in the hopes of catching a cute Rush boy's eye!

• Like 3

I want to go see Pat Benatar at the Alaska state fair. But i am not paying $65.00 for a lawn ticket. :facepalm:

Holy cow , for a lawn seat?

Shes still hot though

I just bought train tickets for that day. $28.00 bucks for two RT. It's an outside venue. We will just hang around the area and listen. :D

Edited by troutman