Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

my next show, also about 80% certain, is THE MELVINS

Hope you get to see, I'd like to know what you think of them. I saw them support Tool down here on the Lateralus tour. I wonder how many fans they have here.

I've seen them once before and I saw buzz doing a solo acoustic show....incredibly heavy.

what did tool fans think of them? tool fans have a tendency to be unkind to opening acts from what I've heard

my next show, also about 80% certain, is THE MELVINS

Hope you get to see, I'd like to know what you think of them. I saw them support Tool down here on the Lateralus tour. I wonder how many fans they have here.

I've seen them once before and I saw buzz doing a solo acoustic show....incredibly heavy.

what did tool fans think of them? tool fans have a tendency to be unkind to opening acts from what I've heard

Solo acoustic and still plenty heavy, wow! :o

From what I remember they went down really well for the first few rows, maybe they cut their set down a bit though :LOL:

Now debating whether or not to see Cheap Trick/Peter Frampton live next week. I like Frampton a bit but don't know anything by Cheap Trick. They're very cheap. What do you guys think?

Definitely go. Not sure how CT are doing these days but it could be the last time you get to see them (?) From what I know they always deliver a decent show.

Now debating whether or not to see Cheap Trick/Peter Frampton live next week. I like Frampton a bit but don't know anything by Cheap Trick. They're very cheap. What do you guys think?

Definitely go. Not sure how CT are doing these days but it could be the last time you get to see them (?) From what I know they always deliver a decent show.

I figure for $20-30, why the hell not. Just gotta find out if I can find anyone else that wants to go ha ha

• Like 1

Well, with the R40 show past, my next three shows this summer are Def Leppard/Styx/ Tesla, then Weird Al, and finally Van Halen. So Summer 2015 is shaping up to better nice.

Kid rock ( wifes favorite)

Slipknot/ lamb of god

Def leppard/ styx

Van halen

Maybe

Boston

Wish list

Fates warning in the fall

saw Boston last night! not a bad show.

Seeing Def Leppard, Styx, Tesla tonite!

Bryan Adams next week...

shit ton more.

it's been quite the summer of music that is for sure!!

• Like 1

My next concert was supposed to be Faith No More on August 5th in NYC but I got an eMail late last night almost at the last minute saying that the show was cancelled and rescheduled to the Theater at MSG on the same day the original show was suppose to take place. My original tickets won't be honored at the rescheduled show thanks to Ticketbastard and while I'll get refunded, it appears tickets for the new show sold out through presale. If I'm out of luck trying to get tickets for the same price during general sale, I'm going to see either Neurosis with Sumac on August 9th, or Cult of Luna on September 1st.

Might see Walk The Moon in Omaha next week.

Saw DMB on back-to-back nights in KC and STL two weeks ago, and will see them on both nights in Denver in late August.

Los Lonely Boys in October? Of Monsters and Men? Plenty of options.

Rush on Saturday night.

Then after that, nothin'. Possibly nothing for a long time.

+1 :cheers: