Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Going to see Old Man Gloom in Brooklyn on September 3rd, coincidentally the 5th anniversary of my first :rush: show. First 21+ show as well. So far this is how my concert schedule looks...

Steven Wilson - 5/29 Best Buy Theater - New York, NY

Steven Wilson - 5/30 Best Buy Theater - New York, NY

Ride - 6/4 Terminal 5 - New York, NY

:rush: - 6/29 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Faith No More - 8/5 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Old Man Gloom - 9/3 St. Vitus - Brooklyn, NY

Opeth - 10/22 Beacon Theater - New York, NY

Added Godflesh to the September run of shows I'm seeing. Unfortunately, Cult of Luna is (allegedly) scheduled to play on the same night as the 2nd Old Man Gloom St. Vitus show which means I'll miss them. I'm a little bit sad that those two shows are clashing with one another, because they were starting to click with me even though I saw them co-headline with Katatonia in 2013 but I didn't "get" them at the time I suppose.

This week I am gonna see Fish (from Marillion), Opeth, Toto, Carl Palmers ELP Legacy, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band, Ace Frehley, Mother´s Finest, Judas Priest.

I would trade them all for one Rush concert on this tour (at first row)...

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 1

This week I am gonna see Fish (from Marillion), Opeth, Toto, Carl Palmers ELP Legacy, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band, Ace Frehley, Mother´s Finest, Judas Priest.

Holy shit, why's everyone visiting your area all at once? Is it the one week of the year with good weather or something?

Holy shit, why's everyone visiting your area all at once? Is it the one week of the year with good weather or something?

It´s a rock festival. I am gonna be there from Thursday to Saturday.

• Like 1

It´s a rock festival. I am gonna be there from Thursday to Saturday.

makes sense

Yngwie (J) Malmsteen - Saturday 13 June (Sydney Australia).

I already know what I am for lol

"noodle....noodle...doodle...doodle...twiddly....diddly...ping!"

July 23 - Kid Rock in Dallas. A friend of mine couldn't find anybody to go with her so I told her I would go and plus its a road trip! We saw him in concert here a couple years back.

Aug 10 - Def Leppard/Tesla in OKC. This is tentative right now but I really want to go.

Oct 9 - Def Leppard/Tesla/Foreigner. Here in Tulsa and I already got tix for that.

SLC Rush boiiii

whoops, I already posted this earlier in this thread. On this same page.

Edited by That One Guy

my next show, also about 80% certain, is THE MELVINS

Hope you get to see, I'd like to know what you think of them. I saw them support Tool down here on the Lateralus tour. I wonder how many fans they have here.

• Like 1