Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Foo Fighters in August.

The Who in October.

that's it so far.... :)

• Like 2

Yngwie Malmsteen in Feb 2015

After watching some recent live clips...I predict it's going to be crap :(

More excited waiting for AC/DC to announce Australian Tour dates for Rock or Bust.

• Like 1

Tickets don't go on sale until this upcoming Friday, but I intend to see both NYC nights (May 29-30) of Steven Wilson's Hand.Cannot.Erase Tour. I'm gonna do it old school and go directly to the box office at the Best Buy Theater and buy my tickets there right after my class ends at noon. One of the nice perks of going to college in Manhattan, I say!
  • Like 2

Going to the Ramblin' Man Fair (festival) in Maidstone UK in July. Acts announced so far include The Scopions, Gregg Allman, Marillion, Camel. Ian Anderson, Pendragon, Riverside and The Pineapple Thief. Although not yet confirmed, the organisers dropped a hint that Blue Oyster Cult will be playing. With more acts still to be announced, I'm wondering if this can get any better. Anyone else going to this?
  • Like 4

Nisennenmondai at Manchester Soup Kitchen in February.

Temples Festival (Converge, Between the Buried and Me, Pig Destroyer, Torche, Will Haven, Sunn O))), etc) in Bristol in May.

Manic Street Preachers at Wolverhampton Civic Hall and Cardiff Castle in June.

Fleetwood Mac at Birmingham Arena in June.

Going to the Ramblin' Man Fair (festival) in Maidstone UK in July. Acts announced so far include The Scopions, Gregg Allman, Marillion, Camel. Ian Anderson, Pendragon, Riverside and The Pineapple Thief. Although not yet confirmed, the organisers dropped a hint that Blue Oyster Cult will be playing. With more acts still to be announced, I'm wondering if this can get any better. Anyone else going to this?

If BOC will be there so will I!

• Like 2

Maybe seeing Steven Wilson in Vancouver. I just gotta get my flight times correct

Contemplating this.

I'm just bought my ticket, maybe I'll seeya there

Nope. Just not that big of a fan to make the trip.

Probably gonna see Nightwish there in April though.

Rush in NYC, June 29

Don't have a ticket yet. Probably gonna get it through the LiveNation pre-sale or General Public sale.

Edit: And I'm thinking about seeing Mastodon at Central Park on May 19th as well...not sure yet. We'll see.

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

I'm going to see weird al in Orlando this august. Better yet, my seat is front row and center, and I will get to meet him because I bought the VIP package

Foo Fighters in August.

The Who in October.

Ok, there's been more stuff added to the concerts of 2015...

Pink Floyd Experience - February

Bee Gees - February

Bob Segar - March

RUSH - June

RUSH - July (HOPEFULLY)

Nickelback - August

Foo Fighters - August

The Who - October

Three Dog Night - October

One of my best friends LOVES to go to concerts, it's her escape... so she's the one who buys the tickets... i'm simply a partner in crime to go with her, and sometimes the DD :)

• Like 2

Foo Fighters in August.

The Who in October.

Ok, there's been more stuff added to the concerts of 2015...

Pink Floyd Experience - February

Bee Gees - February

Bob Segar - March

RUSH - June

RUSH - July (HOPEFULLY)

Nickelback - August

Foo Fighters - August

The Who - October

Three Dog Night - October

One of my best friends LOVES to go to concerts, it's her escape... so she's the one who buys the tickets... i'm simply a partner in crime to go with her, and sometimes the DD :)

:tsk: :codger: :hail: :smoke: :D

If BOC will be there so will I!

BOC, Saxon, FM and Dream Theater announced today! omg I'm turning into a middle-aged screaming fan girl.

My upcoming shows for this year so far:

15.04. Australien Pink FLoyd Show / Hannover

17.06. Rush Toronto

19.06. Rush Toronto

05.-.06.08 Mera Luna Festival / Hildesheim

Sept. RPWL / Isernhagen

• Like 1