Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Boston w/ Crack The Sky on August 26th, and then Judas Priest on October 24th...both shows at Pier Six Pavilion in Baltimore. Can't wait! :haz:

I'm going to see Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and Conspirators at the Pechanga Theater on August 9th. Going to see Alter Bridge with California Breed opening at the Wiltern Theater on October 26.

Every summer Carson City holds a benefit street concert. This year is Little River Band, whose stuff I really like. The show is tonight!

Time for a cool change!

My wife loves LRB!

Have fun!

Saw them back in the late 70's. :hail:

Edited by troutman

My next concert will be Rush!

I have been promised two tickets (two concerts) from my parents, for Rush next tour, so thats really great! :)

Congrats

Thank you :)

Looks like I'll be going to at least one more show this year. Devin Townsend is coming to Manhattan on December 6 under his Devin Townsend Project and touring with them will be Animal As Leaders and Monument! Rarely have I ever been super excited at finding out when such and such a band comes to town, but Devin Townsend has finally gotten me to jump in my seat and flap my arms around in front of my computer like an excited fanboy.
  • Like 1

Looks like I'll be going to at least one more show this year. Devin Townsend is coming to Manhattan on December 6 under his Devin Townsend Project and touring with them will be Animal As Leaders and Monument! Rarely have I ever been super excited at finding out when such and such a band comes to town, but Devin Townsend has finally gotten me to jump in my seat and flap my arms around in front of my computer like an excited fanboy.

Damn lucky duck

Motley Crue & Alice Cooper in Atlantic City.... ACooper !!!!

I really want to see this double header.

I bet Alice wipes the floor with Crue!

I'm catching that show at The Garden on 28 October. Should be a great double bill.

• Like 1

Just bought tickets for Aerosmith. The arena is only 10 mins from my house so what the hell. Their setlist look pretty good as well. None of that ballad fluff stuff.

I'm going to that Prudential show in Newark as well.

Just a short drive up 280 for me.

Aerosmith never disappoints live.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

Blue Oyster Cult and Deep Purple tonight at Thunder Valley in Lincoln, California :dweez:

Blue Oyster Cult will be here performing along with BTO at the Alaska State Fair on the 24th. Gonna buy my tickets this week. :cool:

• Like 1

Blue Oyster Cult and Deep Purple tonight at Thunder Valley in Lincoln, California :dweez:

Blue Oyster Cult will be here performing along with BTO at the Alaska State Fair on the 24th. Gonna buy my tickets this week. :cool:

The countdown is on!!

It's a small venue so I am gonna get there early to try and meet any band members and get some autographs/pics. :7up: :cool:

• Like 1

Had a good time at the concert last night. I was kind of dissapointed in BOC. The volume seemed half as loud as BTO. And there selection of songs was a let down. BTO was fantastic! Great selection of songs. They even played "American Woman" by the Guess Who. What made my day was when they played "Looking Out For Number One". :7up: It was a shi*** day weather wise but the die hards showed up. Every one was having a blast. Met some really cool folks. :codger:

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/IMGP0670.jpg

• Like 1