Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I'll be seeing Blackfield on May 1st and Mastodon, Gojira and Kvelertak on May 15th. It'll rectify two BIG mistakes of mine of not seeing Blackfield last time they came to the US in 2011, and not seeing Mastodon with Opeth and Ghost in 2012.

Unfortunately, the Blackfield show will put my hopes of seeing TesseracT, Intronaut and Cloudkicker the day before in limbo as I'm not sure I'll have the money/resources of going as I'd like to save up money for a Devin Townsend show if he tours in the US this year as well as a Tool show if they'll play in NYC this year.

• Like 1

The concert schedule around here is looking pretty sad , Motley Crue and Alice Cooper ...meh just seen them both. I might do the Kiss/Def Leppard , haven't seen DL since they opened for Ozzy in '81.

Of course it's another great year if you like County Pop ...which I do not. :no:

Stryper - Stage 48, NYC - April

Kings X - Starland Ballroom, New Jersey - May

Ringo Starr - Beacon Theatre, NYC - June

Mike Peters (The Alarm) - Iridium, NYC - July

Queen - Madison Square Garden, NYC - July

KISS & Def Leppard - Niagara Pavillion, Pittsburgh - August

Motley Crue & Alice Cooper - Madison Square Garden, NYC - October

• Like 3

A glorious day, indeed! The summerfest website says dates "will be announced shortly", but it has been confirmed that Cheap Trick will play on one of the FREE side stages!!!!

This would be my 9th CT show, 3rd one at summerfest. I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO GO, and you bet your bottom that we'd take Lucy. She's already seen the boys once and told me she'd definitely see 'em again!!

Mr Jon Anderson tonight in NJ.

http://youtu.be/TvrTN5rgiCs

EEEE have fun!!!! Lucky!!!! :P

well it has been confirmed, we ARE taking Lucy to the Cheap Trick show for her birthday. We even rescheduled her birthday party lmao. This is the year of the concert for sure hahahaha.

Great Sabbath show last night... The band was ON and with that 70's style laser light show, an incredible evening was hand by all.

One drum solo where I DID NOT go to the bathroom... Killer

• Like 1

So I hear Meshuggah and Between The Buried and Me are playing in the US in June. Not a hardcore fan of either of them, but the bill just seems so interesting that I'd be interested in going.

Boris is playing in NYC on August 3rd, and while the only album of theirs I listened to is Pink, their new album Noise is one of my anticipated albums of the year and I'd be very interested in seeing them since they don't come to the US often. If I do go, that'll mean every concert I've been to this year so far has been of a band I've never seen before.