Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

well, we just got free tickets to see Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage, Testament & Huntress. if we get a babysitter it looks like things will be a go! :D

It would be my first true metal show. also, AGGGHHHH TESTAMENT!!!! haha.

we shall see!

• Like 1

Next Saturday (12th) I'm off to see the Jim Jones Revue and then a bit of a dilemma. On the 23rd I have the choice of The Answer (Academy, Newcastle) or Wishbone Ash (The Cluny). I have seen both bands loads of times and like both venues, but I'm probably going for the 'Ash'.

Why does time just drag on the day of a show?? AGHHHH. XD

Our friend's driving here and her, me, Jeff and Lucy are then driving to the train station. Train drops off at the front gate of the venue!! CHEAP TRICK, HERE WE COME!!!! woot!!! :D

Friend Jeanne made sandwiches and whatnot for our picnic, I just got back from the store with drinks, and now we play that waiting game. Cmonnnnnn 3:30....=D

Also get to meet up with my friends from the CT fan community! Haven't seen them in 6 years, but have known them since I was 14!

rock on!!!

how many times have you seen cheap trick?

sorry, never saw this! that was my 8th time :)

well, we just got free tickets to see Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage, Testament & Huntress. if we get a babysitter it looks like things will be a go! :D

we shall see!

Do you like Lamb of God? I don't get the fuss for them :huh: :codger:

we shall see!

It's official!!! my sister in law will be taking Lucy overnight (she's THRILLED, spending the night with her cousins lol)- YESSS!!!!!! looks like the metalheads from Jeff's work will be coming, too. sweet!!

AND if this one guy Robbie comes with, his wife Candace will, too, most likely. yay!! she kicks ass and I won't be the only chick in a group of guys hahaha. (although at least I know I'll have protection from any drunk, pervy assholes bahaha.)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! hell yeah!!!

we shall see!

They're on the Preaching to the Perverted Slayer DVD performing Vigil but I just don't get them. Anyways, have a good one :smoke:

Emily Barker next week, Mark lanegan ,jim Jones Review and next month the mighty Hawkwind! haven't seen rush in 30 years - can't stand the shitty venues they play in the UK

Steven Wilson at the Royal Albert Hall on the 20th,looking forward to that one!

You're in for a treat. Starting Tuesday he's playing new material.

New material for solo album #4 I might add. Not to mention he plans on adding one or two more surprises (perhaps more solo era Porcupine Tree songs?).

• Like 1

we shall see!

They're on the Preaching to the Perverted Slayer DVD performing Vigil but I just don't get them. Anyways, have a good one :smoke:

I'm jealous of Hobo and Steevo you should check out the album Laid To Rest it's a great intro to Lamb Of God.

we shall see!

I'm jealous of Hobo and Steevo you should check out the album Laid To Rest it's a great intro to Lamb Of God.

I'm always open so I will do just that, thanks!