Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Jon Anderson . Manchester Royal Exchange . 4 August . Good seat !

Also got a Ticket for Yes for next year .

OOH!!!! :heart: :notworthy: :guitar: :wub:

I had Steve Howe pictures all over my walls in high school. :D

• Like 1

I'm seeing yes tonight!

• Like 1

I'm seeing yes tonight!

Nice one bathory :cool:

I await for your review , but dont give too much away . :D

I'm seeing yes tonight!

Nice one bathory :cool:

I await for your review , but dont give too much away . :D

it was great! now I'm not sure what the old school fans will think, seeing as how I've never seen them with jon anderson and likely never will. I thought davison sang his ass off and the band played great too. geoff downes didnt mess up anything, in fact the whole band was perfect. setlist was great too

• Like 1

I got my Black Star Riders ticket today for Manchester Ritz 13 Dec .

I`m really lookin forward to this gig as the last time I saw Scott was about 83 (ish )

Scott Gorman on lead Guitar ! :guitar:

In San Francisco

http://www.kicktickets.com/img/original/Event/25352.de9fe69cd7e4b4babb6e45ea03f99d8b.jpg

• Like 1

Seeing Styx (again) on August 25th at the NY State Fair, Brian Wilson and Jeff Beck on October 8th at the Palace Theatre in Albany, New York, and John Fogerty at the Times Union Center on November 10th :notworthy: Edited by vinciedaltrey

^^ :(

I told Jeff I wanted to see Styx again, that they put on a fantastic show. He was like ".....mehhh....." lol

Joe Satriani in Buffalo

His current touring band is incredible: Mike Keneally on keys, Bryan Beller on bass, and Marco Minneman on drums. I'd see him if I could just to see those guys.

Well he's playing at my college which is about 1/4 of a mile from my dorm so why wouldn't I see him?

Satch is playing in Ft. Lauderdale Sept. 12th, but I may be out of town road trippin with the wife. Mebbe go, mebbe not. Sounds like killer backup.

Just bought tickets for Anathema/Alcest yesterday in NYC on September 14th. Since this is their first time they're doing a proper US tour, I knew if I don't go, I'll probably regret it like the time I passed on seeing Opeth twice (once with Katatonia, and the other with Mastodon). Also, the venue's literally next to my school/college which is great for me. I also plan on seeing Katatonia with Cult of Luna, TesseracT and Intronaut as support acts on September 24th as well.
  • Like 1

Very excited. This saturday is my daughter's first concert :) And what a show it is!

She's stoked to take a train and see a music show. I'm using my concert cash to buy her a Cheap Trick tour shirt :ebert:

Plus- picnic on the lawn!!

http://www.suoniestrumenti.it/images/sized/images/uploads/Images/Peter-Gabriel-Back_to_Front_Tour-2013-592x444.jpg

In a month exactly I'll be seeing Peter Gabriel for the second time. Last time was in 2004 in Hamburg, Germany. This time the concert is in Denmark, I think the first time Peter is performing a show in Denmark. Gonna be great to see them perform one of my favorite albums, and with Manu Katche on drums, David Rhodes on guitar and one of the best bass players in the world - Tony Levin :notworthy:

He usually records the shows and makes it available for purchase through www.themusic.com(or net) which I think Rush could learn from. But that is just about all Rush has to learn ;)

I'm going to see the Andy Coe Band on Friday doing thier annual Jerry Garcia tribute mini tour at the Tractor Tavern. These are some of the best local Seattle musicians I have seen and they perform the Jerry/Grateful Dead material masterfully. Andy Coe is one of the most talented guitarists I've ever heard. Never was a big Dead fan until I saw these guys jam those songs live. Then I "got" it. I am too young to have been able to see the Dead so I never got into it. Am a fan now.

On Sunday I'm going to Bumbershoot (Seattle music festival) where there are a few bands I want to see. Bob Mould would be the big one for me. Saw him last year doing Copper Blue in its entierty and it was killer. They ended the show with four Husker Du songs. Definitely gonna catch Bob's set. Also, a couple of real old timer bands are playing. Eric Burdon and the Animals have a mid afternoon slot on a smaller stage, and The Zombies are on a little later on one of the smaller stages. Well, I guess none of these bands are playing the main stage. I'm bummed that the Zombies are playing at the same time as The Breeders. I kind of want to see them too.

• Like 1

Why does time just drag on the day of a show?? AGHHHH. XD

Our friend's driving here and her, me, Jeff and Lucy are then driving to the train station. Train drops off at the front gate of the venue!! CHEAP TRICK, HERE WE COME!!!! woot!!! :D

Friend Jeanne made sandwiches and whatnot for our picnic, I just got back from the store with drinks, and now we play that waiting game. Cmonnnnnn 3:30....=D

Also get to meet up with my friends from the CT fan community! Haven't seen them in 6 years, but have known them since I was 14!

rock on!!!

Why does time just drag on the day of a show?? AGHHHH. XD

Our friend's driving here and her, me, Jeff and Lucy are then driving to the train station. Train drops off at the front gate of the venue!! CHEAP TRICK, HERE WE COME!!!! woot!!! :D

Friend Jeanne made sandwiches and whatnot for our picnic, I just got back from the store with drinks, and now we play that waiting game. Cmonnnnnn 3:30....=D

Also get to meet up with my friends from the CT fan community! Haven't seen them in 6 years, but have known them since I was 14!

rock on!!!

how many times have you seen cheap trick?