Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Sting at Ravinia in June.

And then the Geddy Lee Blues Band, 6/28 in Tinley Park & 7/4 in Milwaukee!

Planning on hitting Sting at Ravinia and Rush in Milwaukee... have you been to Ravinia before? I have never made the trip south for this, been to Summerfest dozens and dozens of times :)

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

I found out that Bob Dylan will be playing at my university in a month. For $30, I can go and see him in a pretty decent seat. But after looking at his performances, I might rather save that money and see the Opeth/Katatonia & Steven Wilson shows 2 weeks later for roughly $10 more.

I found out that Bob Dylan will be playing at my university in a month. For $30, I can go and see him in a pretty decent seat. But after looking at his performances, I might rather save that money and see the Opeth/Katatonia & Steven Wilson shows 2 weeks later for roughly $10 more.

I think I'm done with Dylan live. He's just too erratic. I'm not sure how he's going over lately but the last time I saw him a few years back it was a total mess.

No Steven Wilson show, the closest venue is too far :( shame, I love his new album and loved Insurgentes.

But I am going to try and see Electric 6 on February 20 :haz: one of my favorite bands!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=duz3yF2dIAU

wait thats a real band? i always thought it was some sort of gimmick

Nope, they're a real band. I couldn't get in because I didn't know the show was a 21+ show, so my friend and I basically stood outside the doors listening until we got kicked out. :( But what we heard was AMAZING!! Edited by default236

I think I'm done with Dylan live. He's just too erratic. I'm not sure how he's going over lately but the last time I saw him a few years back it was a total mess.

I decided to go now. Apparently the first 4500 students are allowed in for free. And since nobody here knows who the f**k he is, I get a free seat. I'm willing to make the effort to walk across the street and see him try. I just won't pay to do it.

• Like 1

I decided to go now. Apparently the first 4500 students are allowed in for free. And since nobody here knows who the f**k he is, I get a free seat. I'm willing to make the effort to walk across the street and see him try. I just won't pay to do it.

Excellent, that's an easy decision then. I still haven't had a chance to catch the new album but by most accounts it's supposed to be very good. Be interested to know how this performance goes over.

Edited by Steevo

I'm going to The Pink Floyd Experience on Monday, Volbeat on the 25th, Jerry Seinfeld on May 2nd and In July I'm seeing a band that I can gurantee nobody here has ever seen before. I doubt any of you have even heard of this band. It is some small 3 piece band from Ontario by the name of RUSH.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Beacon Theatre - New York City - 23 May 2013

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/music-news-images/M_TomPetty2013Tour630_022813.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1362063841548

• Like 1

I'm going to The Pink Floyd Experience on Monday, Volbeat on the 25th, Jerry Seinfeld on May 2nd and In July I'm seeing a band that I can gurantee nobody here has ever seen before. I doubt any of you have even heard of this band. It is some small 3 piece band from Ontario by the name of RUSH.

Jerry and Rush...wow, I'm jealous. Have a good one :dweez:

I

Just got tickets today for Volbeat in Montclair in May.

Going to see Michael Nesmith Wed March 27, which is next week. Never seen him and I have 3rd row seats. Never saw the Monkees but have met Micky and Peter. This should be interesting.

April 26th I'm going to see Motley Crue.