Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

This guy, Joe Bonamassa in April in Portland, Oregon. I met him last time I saw him after the show, he signed my shirt. http://www.charlesdaughtry.com/Guitars/Joe-Bonamassa-Nashville/i-VQ8F6dt/0/XL/Joe%20Bonamassa%20Nashville%20concert%20721-XL.jpg
  • Like 1

I saw the Jason Bonham's Led-Zeppelin experience last night at Massey hall in Toronto, I was impressed, nearly sold out, it was a amazing show ,After the show they were selling bootleg zeppelin t- shirts outside, got one, nice shirt the bootleg t-shirts are getting better.

I saw the Jason Bonham's Led-Zeppelin experience last night at Massey hall in Toronto, I was impressed, nearly sold out, it was a amazing show ,After the show they were selling bootleg zeppelin t- shirts outside, got one, nice shirt the bootleg t-shirts are getting better.

I wonder how the Planty tour is going? He's playing here soon and just wondered the band/setlist stuff etc.

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, March 30th at the Rose Garden in Portland. Joe Walsh opening!! It's one of only 4 dates Joe is playing on, the others being Tacoma, Vancouver and Denver. This will be my 3rd time seeing Seger with the last time being over 25 years ago in 1987 in Seatte (and the first was before Night Moves when he was opening for someone though I don't recall who....might've been Bachman-Turner Overdrive or maybe Ted Nugent). I've also seen Joe solo twice as well as 6 times with The Eagles (beginning with the pre-Hotel California tour in '76). He never fails to totally entertain me. Edited by driventotheedge

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, March 30th at the Rose Garden in Portland. Joe Walsh opening!! It's one of only 4 dates Joe is playing on, the others being Tacoma, Vancouver and Denver. This will be my 3rd time seeing Seger with the last time being over 25 years ago in 1987 in Seatte (and the first was before Night Moves when he was opening for someone though I don't recall who....might've been Bachman-Turner Overdrive or maybe Ted Nugent). I've also seen Joe solo twice as well as 6 times with The Eagles (beginning with the pre-Hotel California tour in '76). He never fails to totally entertain me.

That's a great show! Love Bob Seger!!

No Steven Wilson show, the closest venue is too far :( shame, I love his new album and loved Insurgentes.

But I am going to try and see Electric 6 on February 20 :haz: one of my favorite bands!

Edited by default236

Got tickets to yes on april 11, I have never seen them in concert, there playing massey hall, a small venue, not much into them, when I was younger, they had that song owner of a lonely heart, that was a great album, I am going to check out bands I have not seen , and also the who on april 19, I have not seen them live either

Just hit Umphrey's McGee on Saturday in Madison, WI. Kicked major ass.

Next up is The Allman Brothers Band at the Beacon in NYC, March 5th.

Joe Bonnamassa in Milwaukee in April.

Sting at Ravinia in June.

And then the Geddy Lee Blues Band, 6/28 in Tinley Park & 7/4 in Milwaukee!