Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 10 2005, 04:56 PM)
Robert Plant on the 20th...still looking for someone to come with me....apprently everyone likes emo stuff....and have no clue who Led Zeppelin is....how frightening! unsure.gif

I'd go, I dont have any shows planned on the 20th. All I need is plane fare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 10 2005, 05:00 PM)
Robert Plant on the 20th...still looking for someone to come with me....apprently everyone likes emo stuff....and have no clue who Led Zeppelin is....how frightening! unsure.gif

I'd go, I dont have any shows planned on the 20th. All I need is plane fare biggrin.gif

LOL, well hey if you can get up here the one ticket is yours! LOL

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 10 2005, 05:02 PM)

Doh, I just realized, I have a late dance class on the 20th, its a Teusday. I dont get out until 9:30pm. Any other night of the week though laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 10 2005, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 10 2005, 05:02 PM)

Doh, I just realized, I have a late dance class on the 20th, its a Teusday. I dont get out until 9:30pm. Any other night of the week though laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Sep 10 2005, 09:47 PM)
Well, I WAS going to go to see The Stones here in Toronto on September, 26th.

But I decided that I needed $$$ more, so I sold em and made a nice little profit biggrin.gif

Nice work. biggrin.gif

I'm seeing System of a Down at the Joe Louis Arena later this month. I pray that I'll be seeing Rush sometime next year. Otherwise, no clue.

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Sep 12 2005, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 11 2005, 07:53 PM)
Tonight its Oasis/Jet/Kasabian.

4th Row tickets biggrin.gif

How was Jet? 1022.gif

Heh, sorry to say but Jet blew. I was never a Jet fan, and wasnt even that big an Oasis fan (until I saw them). I mainly went to the show for Kasabian who are always in top form, and this night was no exception. I have to say though that my impression of Oasis being nothing more then a Beatles wannabe band, they really blew me away. Noel even handed one of his tamborines to this one little kid sitting in the row infront of me. That show was definatly a blast.

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Sep 12 2005, 12:15 PM)
1st Nov - Midge Ure (Hannover)
21 Nov - Porcupine Tree (Hannover)

1022.gif

Oh, and I'm taking German this year in college, so I'll be able to write bits and pieces of it as I'm progressing.

As of now: "ich lerne Deutsch", "ich komme aus Kanada", "mein Name ist...", and "volltanken Sie".

Edited by Oberon