Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Looking forward to seeing Opeth and Anethema at Rock City, Nottingham tomorrow night.

Making a day and night of it , so few real ales and pub grub pre gig ( and maybe nightcaps post gig !) Got room booked in local Premier Inn so no worries about trying to get back home after :)

Looking forward to seeing Opeth and Anethema at Rock City, Nottingham tomorrow night.

Making a day and night of it , so few real ales and pub grub pre gig ( and maybe nightcaps post gig !) Got room booked in local Premier Inn so no worries about trying to get back home after :)

Wow that sounds great! Get back with review please, especially Anathema, thanks.

Edited by Steevo

They both need to tour America together.

The Black Keys tonight at the cow shed that is the Newcastle Arena. Looking forward to the show and a few beers.

Probably the last show of the year, but next year's calendar is beginning to fill - Skunk, the Fingers and Rush in early '13.

http://youtu.be/EproXwcpl_o

Here's some video I took of the show last night. Absolutely killer show! Played for two hours and around 35 songs!! Such a criminally underrated band!

Probably should've posted this in concert reviews,guess I fukked up my first video post!

Edited by Enemy Within 77