Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I officially have a ticket to see Morrissey in Atlanta on December 3 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. It's in the Center Orchestra section, row AA, seat 117... which is almost in the center of the section. I can't believe I'm going!! I'm so glad everything worked out the way it did, this is really important to me and I'm glad to be able to go.

And then, of course, I'll be seeing Rush in Charlotte on Tuesday, October 30. I can't wait to see that show, either... hopefully they can one-up their show I saw last year in Greenville, which was easily the best Rush show I've ever been to.

QUOTE (HalfwayToGone @ Aug 3 2012, 06:45 AM)
Recently saw: Roger Waters--the Wall, Meshuggah w/Baroness.

Upcoming: KISS w/Motley Crue, Down w/Saint Vitus, Rush. Possibly Primus also.

Dude, Saint Vitus is one of my all time favorite bands. You're so fukkin lucky you get to see them- too bad Down sucks! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (adace1 @ Aug 28 2012, 11:58 PM)
Gonna see Devin Townsend and Katatonia on Sep. 8 in LA.  1022.gif

I really want to go see this show in NYC. I'm just getting into Townsend and I've loved what I've heard so far (the 4 Project albums). I just have to convince my parents into letting me go.

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Sep 12 2012, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:56 PM)
saint vitus on the 18th, maybe morbid angel on the 20th, dinosaur jr in october, rush in november, maybe the sword, maybe megadeth too

WTF? Is Saint Vitus playing everyone's city but mine? angry.gif

give us our turn bro, they havent played atlanta since the mournful cries tour in 88...I wasn't even born, talk about being BORN TOO LATE

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 12 2012, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Sep 12 2012, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:56 PM)
saint vitus on the 18th, maybe morbid angel on the 20th, dinosaur jr in october, rush in november, maybe the sword, maybe megadeth too

WTF? Is Saint Vitus playing everyone's city but mine? angry.gif

give us our turn bro, they havent played atlanta since the mournful cries tour in 88...I wasn't even born, talk about being BORN TOO LATE

Didn't mean to come off so angry, but I was gonna see Wino back in August and he cancelled!!! Then I see Vitus is touring and they're nowhere near me. Enjoy the show man! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (t2s @ Sep 21 2012, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Sep 21 2012, 05:02 PM)
Got tickets to see Devin Townsend and Katatonia on Sunday for my birthday. 1022.gif

Nice, show up for the opening band though, they kicked ass 1022.gif

I just bought their new album. I'm going to listen to it tonight.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ