Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Now that I'm an old fart with a family, I don't go to many concerts anymore. I literally don't remember the last concert I saw that wasn't Rush.

But that changes on November 12th. Going to see Mastodon. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Shifty @ Oct 8 2011, 09:27 PM)
Steely Dan, in about 2 weeks. common001.gif

Wow...I had no idea they were touring again. This year I was crushed because when I went to buy tickets to see SD they were sold out sad.gif I thought it was their last tour and I'd never get to see them again. Glad I saw this :'D

I'll hopefully be seeing Dinosaur JR. in December, though they're only playing Bug, which is an album I don't like. Oh well.

Going to my first Dream Theater concert on Sunday. Not an Evening With, no Portnoy, but I am excited nonetheless!!

A few lines up for early 2012.....

Andy Irvine, Donal Lunny, Liam O'flynn & Paddy Glackin(this is HUGE if you like Irish trad music)

Dream Theater

Chris Rea

Bruce Springsteen(July)

Errors/RememberRemember

there's one or two more, brain-freeze........

Edit to add: Rick Wakeman

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

user posted image

C! NYE in Philly

Rain - Broadway Beatles tribute. My daughter is 11 and is in love with The Beatles.

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Nov 30 2011, 05:39 PM)
Going to my first Dream Theater concert on Sunday. Not an Evening With, no Portnoy, but I am excited nonetheless!!

You will love the show!!! 1022.gif

or, did. tongue.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 21 2011, 09:10 AM)
Rain - Broadway Beatles tribute. My daughter is 11 and is in love with The Beatles.

My son loved it. I'm a huge Beatles fan and, I gotta tell ya, it was a good time. They did a really nice version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and a rousing "I've Just Seen a Face".

Was going to see Marc Atkinson (of Riversea, Nine Stones Close & Mandalaband) on Feb 25th but have since found that my mate Danny's band are playing at the pub 2 streets away from me on the same night. I think I'll take the cheap option & go there.