Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I just picked up some Jethro Tull tickets for June 12th @ Harrah's Rincon Open Sky Theater in Valley Center, San Diego.

I have tickets for Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow for Aug. 2nd @ Cricket Amp in Chula Vista, San Diego.

And of course, RUSH on June 18th in Chula Vista, CA

Still have to get tics for Train and Maroon 5.

Asides from the Rush show in about two weeks, blink-182 and My Chemical Romance will be heading out on the Honda Civic Tour this summer/fall. They're playing in Tampa on a Saturday night in September, and I'm thinking about going there with a friend (who introduced me to MyChem, yet hasn't seen them yet) to see the show. The reason I'm thinking about this show and not a closer one like Atlanta or Charlotte is because I'm not too keen on driving two or so hours home like I did for the MyChem show... though I was still in school, which probably contributed to me being a little more tired.

Won more tickets from the radio station! This time they're for Deep Purple tonight 1022.gif I won tickets last month so I'm technically not eligible to win again for another year but they said they don't care. I can't wait because I wanted to see them but couldn't afford tickets.

Next up - Rush in VEGAS!!!

July - U2

August - Journey (w/ Foreigner & Night Ranger)

September - Styx

I wish BCC were doing some dates on this end of the country; so far it looks like they are only doing west coast dates.

The Beach Boys tomorrow. Gonna cancel the other concerts because I don't have the funds. Oh well, one concert is better than no concerts!

QUOTE (MCM @ Jun 11 2011, 01:55 PM)
Next up - Rush in VEGAS!!!

July - U2
August - Journey (w/ Foreigner & Night Ranger)
September - Styx

I wish BCC were doing some dates on this end of the country; so far it looks like they are only doing west coast dates.

Nice. Very jealous. Well, except for U2 laugh.gif

Enjoy. Post some reviews and pics.

trink39.gif common001.gif trink38.gif

Going to see three-tiime-Grammy-nominated Tiempo Libre in about an hour. They're playing as part of a free concert series called Jazz on the Green. They're a Latin Jazz group (yay! my favourite sub-genre!) and I'm very much looking forward to seeing them. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Still seriously considering seeing blink-182 and My Chemical Romance in Tampa in September with my friend. She's up for it, I'm up for it, now if I can get time off from work and persuade her parents and my parents that we'll both come back alive and well, we're gonna try it.