Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Going to see the coolest band on the planet (sorry ... next to Rush) ... got my tickets to see Oasis in September.

And ... I have actually convinced Jack to go with me (will wonders never cease)

Edited by Quyn

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Jun 24 2005, 03:23 PM)
Tomorrow is the Rockin Park Festival with NIN, Racoon, Keane, REM , Lenny Kravitz, Queens of the Stoneage and others.
Maybe I'll go overthere and have a look..

Keane are great in concert ! Not nearly as boring as one might think considering the type of music they play.

Waitin for the Foo Fighters to Get here!

this Wens Pat Benatar is playing at this lil place outside by me

I think its like $20 to go.We'll see how the weather is and maybe talk Indy to go.

Nice summer night sittin on the lawn listenin to some ol school tunes would be nice for a change

Oasis at the City of Manchester Stadium today! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Their 3rd and final gig in four days in their home town 1022.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 3 2005, 10:45 AM)
Going to See Robert Plant....row 7 tix biggrin.gif

I would love to Robert Plant his last album was spectacular - seen him with Jimmy Page years ago, after the No Quarter album - he was fantastic.

I'm off to T in the Park Saturday & Sunday next week - Scotland's main music festival - some of the bands are Green Day, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Streets, New Order I really can't wait.

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jul 3 2005, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 3 2005, 10:45 AM)
Going to See Robert Plant....row 7 tix  biggrin.gif

I would love to Robert Plant his last album was spectacular - seen him with Jimmy Page years ago, after the No Quarter album - he was fantastic.

I'm off to T in the Park Saturday & Sunday next week - Scotland's main music festival - some of the bands are Green Day, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Streets, New Order I really can't wait.

There was a dude at the Kasabian show in SF that had a T in the Park shirt, there were a TON of cool bands at that show. Very nice dude cool.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jul 5 2005, 07:17 AM)
SOAD is coming to town!!! and with The Mars Volta as a backup...OMFG....I gotta grab those tickets from my dads friend again...

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

They STILL havent announced any kind of San Francisco dates yet, and I havent seen any Calgary dates either. Maybe you are looking at a list of tourdates I havent seen yet that might have when San Francisco will be played you wanna share wink.gif

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jul 3 2005, 08:09 PM)

I'm off to the equivalent festival in Ireland Oxegen

All of the above, as well as Kasabian, James Brown, Interpol, and The Magic Numbers, a new band I'm really looking forward to seeing. Also The Futureheads, The La's and lots lots more.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jul 5 2005, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jul 3 2005, 08:09 PM)
I'm off to T in the Park Saturday & Sunday next week - Scotland's main music festival  - some of the bands are Green Day, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs, The Streets, New Order  I really can't wait.

I'm off to the equivalent festival in Ireland Oxegen

All of the above, as well as Kasabian, James Brown, Interpol, and The Magic Numbers, a new band I'm really looking forward to seeing. Also The Futureheads, The La's and lots lots more.

Very nice bands there, I saw both Kasabian and The Futureheads last June, they both put on an incredible show.

Just a small update of me for the next couple of weeks.

7/15 and 7/16 - Billy Corgan

7/22 - The Lovemakers

7/25 - The Kaiser Chiefs

7/31 - Hot Hot Heat

Oh, and tomorrow tickets go on sale for the 9/30 Nine Inch Nails/Queens of the Stone Age show, so I will be definatly buying a few for that one.

Edited by Moonraker

I'm praying I can get tickets to see Kamelot play in Quebec this November. If I do get the tickets (when they go on sale), any of you who live in or near Quebec City want to let me crash at your house?