Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Tegan and Sara are very underated twinsome. Their banter during the concerts is worth the price of admission. They are getting very big in Canada.

Next Wed Alice Cooper and Roberto Zombie. Should be a kick ass show. Then Iron Maiden in June. trink39.gif

May 1st Zeke and Witch Burn at Hells Kitchen in Tacoma.. dood it is gonna kick so much f***ing ass! 1022.gif

So far Rush at White River in August but there might be a few before hand, hoping for another High on Fire visit to Seattle and another Zeke show before August! trink39.gif

Muse - Oracle Arena - 4/14/10

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival - Empire Polo Fields, Indio, California - 4/16/10 - 4/18/10

LCD Soundsystem - Palladium - 6/4/10

Rush - Gibson Ampitheater - 8/11/10

Muse - Staples Center - 9/25/10

Pavement/Sonic Youth/No Age - Hollywood Bowl - 9/30/10

My friend also tells me that he has bought tickets for Green Day in August so I may go to that. I'm sure i'll catch Gorillaz when they tour later in the year. Looking like a good year.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 5 2010, 08:23 PM)
Muse - Oracle Arena - 4/14/10
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival - Empire Polo Fields, Indio, California - 4/16/10 - 4/18/10
LCD Soundsystem - Palladium - 6/4/10
Rush - Gibson Ampitheater - 8/11/10
Muse - Staples Center - 9/25/10
Pavement/Sonic Youth/No Age - Hollywood Bowl - 9/30/10

My friend also tells me that he has bought tickets for Green Day in August so I may go to that. I'm sure i'll catch Gorillaz when they tour later in the year. Looking like a good year.

You're going to see Muse and go to Coachella even though they already happened? tongue.gif

Just so you know... I'm jealous of you. Really jealous. I'd love to be able to see Green Day and Muse again.

Let the flaming begin..

I've loved Christina Aguilera for a while now. Her voice is amazing and yes, even some of her songs move me. Hey, I can't be all serious-rock n' roll all the time now!

Anyways, she's coming to an ampitheatre kinda close to me and I might go. Lawn tickets since I spent so much on Rush tickets ph34r.gif But I've always wanted to hear her live. I don't care much for the theatrics but I love her voice and range.

So I'm excited. And I'm having a friend or two travel to see me for the weekend!

Commence flaming and being made fun of now tongue.gif

Screw the haters, Jill! I'm going to see Paramore in July, and I'm kind of surprised I haven't been flamed for that. laugh.gif

I just bought two tickets to see Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek, for the few hip-hop fans on the board) today, and Ticketmaster's fees literally came out equal to the face value of a third ticket. Capitalism FTW.

Besides that, I've got U2 and Rush coming up this summer for sure, and with luck I'll be able to swing the Lady Gaga show too.

QUOTE (g under p @ May 1 2010, 12:21 PM)
Pearl Jam then Michael Franti and Spearhead near the end of the month

You are seeing PJ? wub.gif I'm completely jealous!! My 3 shows were last week. sad.gif

I miss them already.

I heard they did No Way tonight! I guess I can't complain since I got Pilate in St Louis, I LOVE that song!

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 11 2010, 12:58 AM)
I just bought two tickets to see Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek, for the few hip-hop fans on the board) today, and Ticketmaster's fees literally came out equal to the face value of a third ticket. Capitalism FTW.

Besides that, I've got U2 and Rush coming up this summer for sure, and with luck I'll be able to swing the Lady Gaga show too.

Jealous of GaGa... Christina Aguilera will have to be my fix for "pop singers who know how to kick some ass" this summer yes.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 10 2010, 08:59 PM)
Screw the haters, Jill! I'm going to see Paramore in July, and I'm kind of surprised I haven't been flamed for that. laugh.gif

Paramore is cool...I really loved Riot!

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Apr 24 2010, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Apr 19 2010, 04:26 PM)
Porcupine Tree - May 1st

added today.

Dream Theater - Columbus 7/2

Rush - Columbus 8/29

added today.

Kiss - August 9th

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 11 2010, 01:58 AM)

Had to log in to say, that I'll be attending lady gaga's last stop on the 2010 leg of this tour. Get tickets if you can, man. I've a feeling it's a helluva show biggrin.gif

I was going to see Iron Maiden this month. It would have been cool, but I don't have time this month. The next two I'm going to are Rush in August, and then in October I'll be seeing Alice in Chains with the Deftones and Mastodon, on the BlackDiamondSkye tour!

19th June Bon jovi London with my mrs

21st June Greenday Glasgow

august eels Glasgow

And today bought tickets to see roger Watters perform the wall in Manchester in may 2011!!