Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Apr 14 2008, 11:30 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 14 2008, 11:27 AM)
Muse in Marlay Park, Dublin August 13th has just been announced!!
Tickets on sale this Saturday 9am.

What's the accomodation like in Dublin?

IT can be as cheap or as expensive as you like really, I brought the family to Dublin last week as Fiona wanted to see Chris Rea and we got a 2 bed apt for 100euro(80 sterling) a night. By booking early you should be able to get a hotel for around the 90-100 mark.

Or if you want, there are a few cheap hostels in the city centre esp in the famous Temple Bar area from 20 euro per night.

QUOTE (theworkingman23 @ Apr 15 2008, 04:04 PM)
Just got tickets to see Yes in August! 653.gif

I'm jealous. I have been waiting since 2002 for another chance to see them and I'll be deployed for this tour again. Here's hoping they have a 45th anniversary tour, at least by then I'll be retired and won't have to worry about being overseas.

QUOTE (darrenhigh @ Apr 15 2008, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (theworkingman23 @ Apr 15 2008, 04:04 PM)
Just got tickets to see Yes in August!  653.gif

I'm jealous. I have been waiting since 2002 for another chance to see them and I'll be deployed for this tour again. Here's hoping they have a 45th anniversary tour, at least by then I'll be retired and won't have to worry about being overseas.

Well I hope you get to see them in the future. This will be my first time seeing them and I am so excited!! I'm sure they're going to be awesome live.

I've seen Yes live 5 times since 1997 and they're always great. You're in for a real treat! (Sadly, on the "Ladder" tour Jon Anderson had the flu when they came to Minneapolis, and they had to cut a few numbers, including "Awaken" which I REALLY wanted to hear...)

My next show is going to be Rush in May, and a former coworker got tickets for us to see Return to Forever in June, which should be good too. Those are my definite concerts coming up in the near future.

Going to see Matt Good........found out tonight he is in my town

July 2nd: 2.gif 1022.gif

August 18th: NEIL DIAMOND! common001.gif

Next concert... depends on when Rush announces their next tour! ohmy.gif

I just don't go to many concerts anymore... they are too expensive, and there are not many bands I am willing to shell out the bucks to see...

I most likely won't go to any other band's show, except for Rush on their next tour (if there happens to be a next tour)... here's hoping that there will be another!

Got my tickets earlier today for The Police w/ special guests Elvis Costello and the Imposters! 1022.gif

I just got an email last night saying that the Decemberists are playing an hour-long set at the Obama rally at Waterfront Park tomorrow that I was planning on going to anyway. Cool. Edited by PuppetKing2112

I'l admit up front that I'm a bit of a stick in the mud. Rush, right now, is the only band I'll pay to see live. I generally hate crowds, and most times can't justify the ticket prices. Ticketbastard pisses me off with their "convenience charges". Convenient for whom? Are they going to valet park my car?

So for a while at least, it'll be the symphony, an opera or 2, and some small venues with local acts. Until the next Rush show, or someone else comes along who blows me away -