Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 21 2005, 05:15 PM)
Nightwish headlining AND Sonota Arctica supporting. When do you think the next time you'll get to see these two great bands together will be?

Do you think we can say 1:1? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 21 2005, 02:25 PM)
Anyone heard of Kasabian, they are suppose d to be some new band from England. I might go see them if I'm not doing anything in March (March 11th)

Just make sure you show up at the Par-tay the next day.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 21 2005, 05:25 PM)
Anyone heard of Kasabian, they are suppose d to be some new band from England. I might go see them if I'm not doing anything in March (March 11th)

Sorry Moon, never heard of them.

What is their kind of Music?

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jan 21 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 21 2005, 05:25 PM)
Anyone heard of Kasabian, they are suppose d to be some new band from England.  I might go see them if I'm not doing anything in March (March 11th)

Sorry Moon, never heard of them.

What is their kind of Music?

Its rock music, not all that hard, but rock nonetheless. I still dont know what I think about em yet, but the local radio station is REALLY pushing them. Every 5 minutes, they keep going on about how good Kasabian is. Thier album isnt even out until March 8th. I have no clue why they are hyping them up so much.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 21 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 21 2005, 02:25 PM)
Anyone heard of Kasabian, they are suppose d to be some new band from England.  I might go see them if I'm not doing anything in March (March 11th)

Just make sure you show up at the Par-tay the next day.

Lol, dont worry. March 12th is burned in my memory cool.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 23 2005, 08:13 PM)
YES, just found out March 25th, Velvet Revolver is returning to SF. I AM SO HITTING THAT SHOW biggrin.gif yes.gif

I really love that one song they do, Moonie, I don't recall the name right now, but it gets air time... It is awesome!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 23 2005, 06:34 PM)
YES, just found out March 25th, Velvet Revolver is returning to SF.  I AM SO HITTING THAT SHOW biggrin.gif yes.gif

I really love that one song they do, Moonie, I don't recall the name right now, but it gets air time... It is awesome!

Slither? Fall To Pieces? I saw these guys last June, it definatly was a great show, and it looks like they are hitting another smaller indoor venue again this time. And its on a Friday night, so I wont have school competing for my time, that made me day biggrin.gif

YES, just found out March 25th, Velvet Revolver is returning to SF. I AM SO HITTING THAT SHOW biggrin.gif yes.gif

I'm going to see Velvet Revolver on the Fields of Rock Festival..

as well as Rammstein, Black Sabbath, Motorhead a.o. smile.gif

Still 5 days to go... Nightwish!!

So far for next year

REM - Loch Lomond

U2 - Glasgow

plus my wife has tickets for Erasure ( electronic pop) but I'm trying to persaude her to go with a friend.

Edited by Milton Bridge

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Feb 10 2005, 10:54 AM)
Tomorrow.. Nightwish

Sorry Kazz..  sad.gif

Damnit. I'm still pissed that they had to postpone the North American Tour... fists crying.gif

Anybody wanna pay for a plane ticket to Europe for me?

Edited by kazzman

Crappo, now I am in a bind.

Velvet Revolver - in SF on March 25.

Nine Inch Nails - at UC Davis on March 25. ohmy.gif

- Pros for seeing Nine Inch Nails - Havent ever seen them live, they havent toured in 5 years, wouldnt have to travel 8 hours and take 2 days off work to hit Coachella and catch them there

- Pros for seeing Velvet Revolver - Much smaller travel time, already told coworkers that I would hit this show with them (infact am going to get a hold of the tickets for them)

- Cons for seeing Nine Inch Nails - 2 1/2 hour car ride away, wouldnt be able to hit VR with coworkers

- Cons for seeing Velvet Revolver - I WOULD MISS A BAY AREA NIN SHOW!!!

Tickets go on sale for the NIN show Saturday, I have to make a decision quick wacko.gif tempted.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (hap @ Feb 10 2005, 04:53 PM)
In April Porcupine Tree + Anathema wub.gif

I hate you. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 10 2005, 05:19 PM)

Nine Inch Nails - at UC Davis on March 25.  ohmy.gif

- Pros for seeing Nine Inch Nails - Havent ever seen them live, they havent toured in 5 years, wouldnt have to travel 8 hours and take 2 days off work to hit Coachella and catch them there
- Pros for seeing Velvet Revolver - Much smaller travel time, already told coworkers that I would hit this show with them (infact am going to get a hold of the tickets for them)

- Cons for seeing Nine Inch Nails - 2 1/2 hour car ride away, wouldnt be able to hit VR with coworkers

Tickets go on sale for the NIN show Saturday, I have to make a decision quick  wacko.gif  tempted.gif  wacko.gif

That's a toughy, I saw NIN with Bowie in I think 97 or maybe 96, I don't remember for sure.

The weird thing about this show was NIN played, then Bowie came and sang two songs with NIN, then Trent Reznor walked off stage, and Bowie continued playing, with the same band. There was no break between bands. I was never quite sure of which band played all night, was it Nine in nails band members or Bowies? I never seen anything like that before. confused13.gif confused13.gif

I think it was Trents band that played for Bowie though, still, very strange.

Edited by Indica

QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 10 2005, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 10 2005, 05:19 PM)

Nine Inch Nails - at UC Davis on March 25.  ohmy.gif

Tickets go on sale for the NIN show Saturday, I have to make a decision quick  wacko.gif  tempted.gif  wacko.gif

That's a toughy, I saw NIN with Bowie in I think 97 or maybe 96, I don't remember for sure.

The weird thing about this show was NIN played, then Bowie came and sang two songs with NIN, then Trent Reznor walked off stage, and Bowie continued playing, with the same band. There was no break between bands. I was never quite sure of which band played all night, was it Nine in nails band members or Bowies? I never seen anything like that before. confused13.gif confused13.gif

I think it was Trents band that played for Bowie though, still, very strange.

I've got a couple bootlegs of some shows they did together. That is interesting though, I didnt know there wasnt a change in band members for that, but I dont remember hearing any space for an intermission either. That would have been THE tour to see, had I been going to concerts at that age, oh well. I think I am going to go for the NIN show. What I think it will come down to is that I've already seen Velvet Revolver last year, and I have never seen NIN live. That and NIN its been 5 years or so since the last NIN tour, so when is the next one gonna be. I have seen shows with my coworkers before, and I know I will see many more in the future. I just wont be able to attend this one.

March is definatly being a very good month for me this year cool.gif

March is definatly being a very good month for me this year

Same here, Moon -

. Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

. Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze

. Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Buying-records-frenzy! smile.gif