360 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Rush Fan Are You?

• Hardcore (A to Z) Obsessed With All Things Rush
    • Not Quite XXX - Fav Band But Not All Songs Great
    • R Rated - Like Most Songs, Do Not Own All Albums
    • Casey Kasem - Radio Hits & Own A Compliation or 2
    • Double Mocha Latte - Do Not Change The Station
    • I've Heard That Before - Might Change The Station
    • Why Is There a Poll About That Limbaugh Guy?

Not sure what to vote.

I have liked Rush since Hemispheres came out.

I saw them on every tour from Moving Pictures until Test For Echo. I lived,ate,breathed everything Rush.

But then I had my head up Eddie Vedder's ass for the last 7 years. I am so trying to break away from the PJ/EV hold.

I have all the Rush cds/vinyls up to Test For Echo, haven't bought the last few tho.

i am hardcore to where i have all the music and merch and go to the show's but 2 or 3 album's i can REALLY do without 1022.gif

i voted the second one because i own all their stuff except for alexs solo but i dont know all the songs by heart like im sure most of you do. Plus my music collection is way to big for me to say that im 100% devoted to rush...more like 95% 2.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 13 2007, 10:55 PM)
I refuse to Vote or answer I might get the whip next bolt.gif

Conform or be cast out wink.gif

Yeah, I won't say either.

Let's just say that there are too many coked up Rush fans here that believe obsession is a good thing scared.gif

1022.gif

Obsessed for nearly 25 years. Obsessed. Hardcore. I've thought of writing a book about them... a large, good one for a change.

2.gif 1022.gif i sadly only chose the second one becuase though i am obbsessed with Rush i can't say i like:

I Think I'm Going Bald

or

Countdown.

But other than that I LOVE RUSH! if i wasn't only thirteen i would've gone to more than Snakes and Arrows concert but i am only thirteen sad.gif and haven't really been around long enough to go to many Rush concerts. but I AM OBSESSED WITH RUSH!!! but i don't know anyone else my age who actually likes Rush. they all like horrible music like "My Chemichal Romance"...UGH!!!...so... uh...yeah...i voted the second one...

QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 18 2008, 09:59 PM)
but i don't know anyone else my age who actually likes Rush. they all like horrible music like "My Chemichal Romance"...UGH!!!...so... uh...yeah...i voted the second one...

I know exactly where you're coming from.

Well technically they're not my favourite band, but that's only because there happens to be a better band, but I like them more than most people like they're favourites.

I would have put the second one, but for that technicality.

Well actually I wouldn't say my favourite band are better, I just like them more... smile.gif

I'm "R" rated. Rush has to share space with lots of other bands, as I have quite the collection of CD's , LP's, books, DVD's, etc. Still, they're one of my top-rated bands.

Might make it to XXX someday, though.

Had to put the second option. Would've been hardcore, except that I still choose to eat or put gas in the car above owning every single piece of merch or every bootleg. (I know. . .the hardcore people are mystified that anyone would have a problem making such a decision laugh.gif ).

I voted for the second option, I love Rush but there are also other bands I'm fanatical about (like Yes). I own almost every Rush LP, and have many of their CDs. I love everything from Rush to Signals and then from Roll the Bones to Snakes and Arrows...but early Rush is my fav.

It's funny you mention Rush Limbaugh on the poll. I used to wear a Rush button on my work jacket and some guy at the post office asked me if I was a Rush head. My reply went something like..."Oh yeah! I'm a huge Rush fan, I just saw them in concert blah blah blah" and he said, WHAT? Rush is a band?

Classic!

QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 18 2008, 08:59 PM)
2.gif 1022.gif i sadly only chose the second one becuase though i am obbsessed with Rush i can't say i like:
I Think I'm Going Bald
or
Countdown.

But other than that I LOVE RUSH! if i wasn't only thirteen i would've gone to more than Snakes and Arrows concert but i am only thirteen sad.gif and haven't really been around long enough to go to many Rush concerts. but I AM OBSESSED WITH RUSH!!! but i don't know anyone else my age who actually likes Rush. they all like horrible music like "My Chemichal Romance"...UGH!!!...so... uh...yeah...i voted the second one...

I disagree! I shall use 2 quotes to back up my opinion.

As TheRocinanteKid said, My Chemical Romance > 90% of today's new bands.

Fall Out Boy, on the other hand.... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif .... equals a parking lot full of whale shit. (Gleamingalloyaircar81 said that, BTW.)

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 16 2008, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (Crush252 @ Mar 18 2008, 08:59 PM)
2.gif  1022.gif i sadly only chose the second one becuase though i am obbsessed with Rush i can't say i like:
I Think I'm Going Bald
or
Countdown.

I disagree! I shall use 2 quotes to back up my opinion.

As TheRocinanteKid said, My Chemical Romance > 90% of today's new bands.

Fall Out Boy, on the other hand.... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif .... equals a parking lot full of whale shit. (Gleamingalloyaircar81 said that, BTW.)

Who's My Chemical Romance? confused13.gif

I went with the 2nd option even though Rush might not be my favorite band. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (snowdog987 @ Apr 12 2007, 06:40 PM)
Think before you vote as you may have to live with your label (on this board anyway) forever! We may even find a way to get it on your tombstone.

I've lived with the label since I was 14 years old. At the ripe old age of 41, 2 kids (18 & 19 years old), and one ex-husband later.. I'm still ROCKIN THE RUSH!!! wub.gif

If it's not on my tombstone, I'll be greatly disappointed!!! angry.gif

ROCK ON!

Ice